Home

SteelD's All Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on SteelD's All Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2017, 10:44 AM   #9
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: SteelD's All Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhere1970
Good game till the end when it became a flag fest not even counting the false start glitch. We're you trying to shed blocks with bosa? It seemed he had very little success under your control. I was surpised when you came out in cover one man on third and 22 with a lead in 4th and gave up the td. Then you came out in a cover 0 and got the sack later. Game play looked good except the lack of any consistent preassure. Everybody being stonewalled most of the time.
The flag fest, nothing I can do about that, hated seeing it, hate seeing it and of course EA has no idea it exists probably.

I was getting off blocks, but then double teamed. OR on that long Gurley run just look at Bosa, I completely took the wrong angle. So the pressure I thought was fine for the most part, I DID get 5 sacks, thats quite a bit.

I come out in man whenever I can, I believe in Ramsey, Jones and Young. The one thing that got me was that Khalil Mack got no pressure 99% of the game, that being said it happens some games.

So tonight will try to get the 2nd and 3rd game up.
Old 02-10-2017, 05:02 PM   #10
YRN
Banned

Hey in cfm should I also set the autosubs for my opponent?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-10-2017, 06:50 PM   #11
YRN
Banned

Just played a great game, easily the best I've played since the October patch. Beat NE 24-20 using Seattle.

Wilson 30/45, 331, 1 td. Brady 14/29, 268, 2 td, 2 picks. (6 drops from NE, 4 of them wide open, I didn't have an issue with his accuracy. 2nd pick was a last ditch hail Mary.)

Rawls 25 carries for 113. Blount 22 for 75, 1 fumble. Ran it with Wilson 6 times for 49 yards, all scrambles barring one unsuccessful sneak at the 1. Lewis 1 for 1 yard. Prosise 1 for -3.

I would like more rotation here. I'll give it a few more games. If backs don't rotate as much as I'd like, no big deal.

Graham 11 grabs for 129 and a score. Lockett 8/68. Kearse 4/74, 1 drop. Baldwin 3/43. Richardson dropped a pass, a couple other guys caught 1 or 2 balls, nothing major.
Bennett 7/107 and a score, 1 drop. Hogan 3/48, 2 huge open drops on the sideline that killed good drives. Edelman 2/91 and a 75 yard score. Mitchell dropped a pass and Blount dropped 2 easy first downs on the Pats last drive, where they failed to convert a 4th and 2, costing them the game.

Devin McCourty led the game with 12 tackles. Chung and Shead each had 11. Logan Ryan had 10. KJ Wright, Earl Thomas, and Butler each had 9. Good MLB not getting tackles has been an issue for a while. Hightower and Wagner both only had 7.

3 sacks for NE, 2 for Seattle. Really liked what I saw in the pass rush department.

Earl Thomas forced a fumble, recovered by Sherman. He also picked off Brady on a Hail Mary. Mike Morgan had the other pick.

NE deflected 9 passes, compared to just 3 for Seattle.

So far I love the set.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2017, 08:08 PM   #12
YRN
Banned

One problem I'm seeing so far is that the cpu doesn't hang on to the ball. Last game I ran like 75 plays to the cpu's 45-50. I'm in a game as the Panthers, playing the Dolphins, and I've ran 30 plays to their 8 about 2 minutes in to the 2nd quarter.

Old 02-11-2017, 06:17 PM   #13
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YRN
One problem I'm seeing so far is that the cpu doesn't hang on to the ball. Last game I ran like 75 plays to the cpu's 45-50. I'm in a game as the Panthers, playing the Dolphins, and I've ran 30 plays to their 8 about 2 minutes in to the 2nd quarter.

Yeah Ive had a few games like that. Maybe increase QBA and WRCTCH for the CPU so the passing game is more efficient.
Old 02-11-2017, 11:06 PM   #14
YRN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Yeah Ive had a few games like that. Maybe increase QBA and WRCTCH for the CPU so the passing game is more efficient.
I'll try that. I'll get a game or two in tomorrow.

Old 02-12-2017, 11:50 AM   #15
YRN
Banned

Really liking the cpu coverage at 100/100. It's tough. I also like user reaction at 90, cpu passing game is better while still having missed throws. I'm also trying to get a better cpu run game, so far I haven't seen a running game that consistently gets 4-5 yards, it's been 2,2,1,-3, then 25. CPU is taking shots downfield which is great, even saw Ryan Tannehill tuck and run last game. You've got a great set. Gonna start a franchise today, hopefully the next patch doesn't mess things up.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2017, 08:23 AM   #16
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YRN
Really liking the cpu coverage at 100/100. It's tough. I also like user reaction at 90, cpu passing game is better while still having missed throws. I'm also trying to get a better cpu run game, so far I haven't seen a running game that consistently gets 4-5 yards, it's been 2,2,1,-3, then 25. CPU is taking shots downfield which is great, even saw Ryan Tannehill tuck and run last game. You've got a great set. Gonna start a franchise today, hopefully the next patch doesn't mess things up.

Yeah thats what Im going to work on next, making the CPU running game better. My biggest issue is increasing something like there RBLK will just give them MORE big runs and not consistent runs.

Played the second game, going to post it up here soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »