Home

Unable to find good CPU v CPU set

This is a discussion on Unable to find good CPU v CPU set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2017, 09:49 PM   #1
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Unable to find good CPU v CPU set

I've tried Rookie/Slow, Rookie/Normal, All/Pro/Slow, All Pro/Normal.

On Rookie with everything at default 50 - QB's like Jimmy Garropolo are throwing for 300-400 yards and 5-6 td's against teams like Bills and Steelers.

On All Pro with everything at default 50 - He went 12 for 36 and 150 yards with 3 int's against the Bills and he did about the same against Steelers.

Like is there a happy medium somewhere for cpu v cpu players? This is insane.

There's THAT much variancy between Rookie and All Pro with everything at default???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2017, 07:13 AM   #2
Rookie

tosa's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Unable to find good CPU v CPU set

I've been using Josh set with Auto Strafe on (I like the defensive aggressiveness)-- 13 min quarters, 12 sec runoff. I have had great variance in the games and visually seems to satisfy me-- for now. I am always tweaking to see if something can really fix QB comp percentage but mid to high 60's is somewhat tolerable. At the end of the day you just have to find something that you can live with and move on I guess.
my current solo player league stats

http://daddyleagues.com/VPNFL2016/team/HOU/schedule

Last edited by tosa; 01-15-2017 at 09:15 AM.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:59 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
I've tried Rookie/Slow, Rookie/Normal, All/Pro/Slow, All Pro/Normal.

On Rookie with everything at default 50 - QB's like Jimmy Garropolo are throwing for 300-400 yards and 5-6 td's against teams like Bills and Steelers.

On All Pro with everything at default 50 - He went 12 for 36 and 150 yards with 3 int's against the Bills and he did about the same against Steelers.

Like is there a happy medium somewhere for cpu v cpu players? This is insane.

There's THAT much variancy between Rookie and All Pro with everything at default???
This is where people get confused about Sliders working & Not working. EA set the sliders system up this way:Online CFM the Sliders work but you can only control 1 team...boo. Then offline CFM you get to control all 32 teams but Sliders do not work...boo. EA obviously choose to finally give you CPU VS CPU...yeah but wanted to ruin it for you as well. Strange way to treat your customers. But overall this game does kick butt.
Old 02-11-2017, 07:41 PM   #4
Just started!

OVR: 0

Myself and a friend doing a CFM are struggling with this as well! We mostly watch super-sim on slow speed but we're struggling to settle on some decent sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »