Home

Auto Subs Settings?

This is a discussion on Auto Subs Settings? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2016, 04:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Auto Subs Settings?

Does anyone have a link to some good auto sub settings? I do not want my starter to come out every 3 and out drive...but if I get to the point where I ran it 4 or 5 times in a row and he is showing RED on his fatigue I would like him to come out for 1 or 2 plays.

Thanks,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2016, 01:11 PM   #2
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Auto Subs Settings?

Fatigue has more effect on subs. I just set all my auto subs to 60/80 and fatigue at 65 in CFM. Fortunately they made it to where your offensive line men do not come off the field at all which allows you to put fatigue higher.

Last edited by JayD; 12-27-2016 at 01:14 PM.
Old 12-28-2016, 04:26 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Fatigue has more effect on subs. I just set all my auto subs to 60/80 and fatigue at 65 in CFM. Fortunately they made it to where your offensive line men do not come off the field at all which allows you to put fatigue higher.
Thanks for the tip. I'll check out my slider settings for fatigue and tweak the ins and outs.

I think I have it set 45 Out - 55 IN...but had no idea what that meant
Old 12-30-2016, 07:02 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbyt
Does anyone have a link to some good auto sub settings? I do not want my starter to come out every 3 and out drive...but if I get to the point where I ran it 4 or 5 times in a row and he is showing RED on his fatigue I would like him to come out for 1 or 2 plays.

Thanks,
Auto Subs work best on the patched version of Madden. I reccomend the following

Fatigue: 50
Subs HB: 100 in/99 out

That will have your HB subs accordingly similar to NFL, youl see the HB go out abot every 3 plays. You;ll love it.

Also, you can do the same with your defensive line and OLbs that rush if you want to get them to sub properly. Try it and let me know what you think
Old 12-30-2016, 10:50 PM   #5
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

I finally got some good rotation from the cpu HBs w/ 88 in/85 out. You don't want to go much higher b/c you'll lose players coming back in, late in the game.
btw,
I'm playing OOTB(v1.01 on XB1), 50 fatigue, and it's working good for me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2017, 11:19 AM   #6
Rookie

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll give both of them a try. I did try the original suggestion and like them but Hyde does not come out quite enough for me.

Does anyone know if fatigue changes based on how many carries a RB gets over the course of the season? I would think a RB would tire a little quicker in game 15 of the season vs game 2...or am I expecting too much from Madden?
Old 01-02-2017, 05:46 PM   #7
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbyt
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll give both of them a try. I did try the original suggestion and like them but Hyde does not come out quite enough for me.

Does anyone know if fatigue changes based on how many carries a RB gets over the course of the season? I would think a RB would tire a little quicker in game 15 of the season vs game 2...or am I expecting too much from Madden?
No, but by lowering the HBs stamina rating below 70, you'll see more rotation. And it would be the same affect as if he was wearing down late in the season
Old 02-17-2017, 12:17 PM   #8
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Is the only way to get your AI opponent to sub players to use 32 team control, or to at least just "create a new coach" for that week?

Is that still a thing to get AI teams to rotate subs?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »