Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders - Page 14 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-29-2017, 09:26 PM   #105
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Organic Sliders

All pro sliders please sir

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-30-2017, 03:25 PM   #106
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
All pro sliders please sir

I'll get these up tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Things have been hectic. Also, I just got a new lap top. I've been doing all of this on my phone up until this point.

I seriously may wind up using my all-pro set going forward as well. Still need to decide on that.
Old 03-30-2017, 03:35 PM   #107
Pro

No prob man

Old 03-30-2017, 07:21 PM   #108
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'll get these up tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Things have been hectic. Also, I just got a new lap top. I've been doing all of this on my phone up until this point.

I seriously may wind up using my all-pro set going forward as well. Still need to decide on that.

My cfm has been fun using this set on all-madden. It's tough to move the ball consistently, touchdowns are earned, and it can make you frustrated only the way all-madden can, but I've been getting some really great games and realistic stats using 15min/12sec. I've gone to all-pro a few times this year, but I always find myself going back to all-madden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-30-2017, 08:25 PM   #109
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagdags
My cfm has been fun using this set on all-madden. It's tough to move the ball consistently, touchdowns are earned, and it can make you frustrated only the way all-madden can, but I've been getting some really great games and realistic stats using 15min/12sec. I've gone to all-pro a few times this year, but I always find myself going back to all-madden.

Yeah same here. I'm glad that you're enjoying the set. I'm gonna start my CFM this weekend. How's yours going?
Old 03-30-2017, 09:35 PM   #110
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Yeah same here. I'm glad that you're enjoying the set. I'm gonna start my CFM this weekend. How's yours going?

I decided to try and take the Lions to their first super bowl. I'm 10-4 in year 2 (simmed 2016). Just lost my starting rookie qb for the year to a ruptured disk. Now I have to rely on Smokin' Jay Cutler to get to the bowl, probably gonna be a one and done. I started a 32 user league and made all the free agent signings and trades and set all the contracts. I turned all Xp to 0 and simmed 2016 and then retired the other 31 teams. Made sure the pats and falcons met in the super bowl to make sure I had an up to date 2017.

Old 03-31-2017, 09:49 AM   #111
Pro

I'm still trying to figure out why I can't run the ball

Old 03-31-2017, 03:42 PM   #112
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagdags
I decided to try and take the Lions to their first super bowl. I'm 10-4 in year 2 (simmed 2016). Just lost my starting rookie qb for the year to a ruptured disk. Now I have to rely on Smokin' Jay Cutler to get to the bowl, probably gonna be a one and done. I started a 32 user league and made all the free agent signings and trades and set all the contracts. I turned all Xp to 0 and simmed 2016 and then retired the other 31 teams. Made sure the pats and falcons met in the super bowl to make sure I had an up to date 2017.

That's awesome man. Thanks for sharing. I was thinking about doing that also, but then I got lazy. I'm going to start my CFM tomorrow, though I'll begin with the 2016 season. I'm still trying to iron out which team to use. I think I'll wing it...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »