Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders - Page 15 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-31-2017, 03:43 PM   #113
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Organic Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
I'm still trying to figure out why I can't run the ball

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Which set are you using? If you're using my all-madden set, try bumping up user run blocking to 65 or even 70. I'll post that all-pro set for you tomorrow.
Old 03-31-2017, 04:22 PM   #114
Pro

OVR: 1

Using your all madden with 65, the holes close before I even get started might try normal

Old 03-31-2017, 07:28 PM   #115
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Using your all madden with 65, the holes close before I even get started might try normal

You could also raise user run blocking to 70, and incrementally increase it by 2-3 points as needed to gain some extra room in those holes and lanes.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:17 PM   #116
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:

If you give this a set a shot on Normal, let me know how you make out. I designed this set around Slow. I feel like the CPU QB's are more inaccurate with the Slow game speed, but that was with limited testing.

I use Fast with All-Pro, but I love Slow game speed with Madden 17 for All-Madden.

Let me know, I'm open to suggestions if it makes the game play better. I will say though, as a whole, this set is pretty good.
Old 04-01-2017, 12:44 PM   #117
Pro

OVR: 1

With 70 RB I have -8 yards after one half lol

Old 04-01-2017, 12:49 PM   #118
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
With 70 RB I have -8 yards after one half lol

Wow. Well, the all-pro set is up. I may need to tweak the QB accuracy a bit. I haven't touched it since pre- 1.10 patch. Also, I cannot remember if I used 5/100 or 50/100 for pass blocking, which is why I listed both.

Prior to the 1.10 patch that actually made the game better, this set was the best set that I've ever used in Madden. However, the CPU seems to struggle a bit more since the last patch with this set. Then again, I haven't used it much. Let me know what you think.
Old 04-01-2017, 12:57 PM   #119
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

You may need to adjust the all-pro set a bit. Cleary the concept is to give the CPU a boost. All-pro simply plays too easy with all of the sliders equivalent for the user and the cpu. The design behind this set is to balance it out. If you play all-pro with the same sliders for both the user and the CPU, the user has a monumental advantage.

It is hard to move the ball with this set, for both the user and the CPU, but not impossible. You have to play field position. You may rack up a few first downs on a drive, but wind up punting. It's a grind. You can still hit a deep ball here and there, but they are a bit more rare. Be patient and enjoy the game!
Old 04-01-2017, 01:06 PM   #120
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagdags
My cfm has been fun using this set on all-madden. It's tough to move the ball consistently, touchdowns are earned, and it can make you frustrated only the way all-madden can, but I've been getting some really great games and realistic stats using 15min/12sec. I've gone to all-pro a few times this year, but I always find myself going back to all-madden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm going to get mine set up and running today. I'll post results as I get games in. It'll probably take me an hour just to set everything up. Keep me updated on your Lions CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »