Home

Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2017, 08:41 PM   #129
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Organic Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Tried another game and still 17 yards rushing lol, might move up to normal

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Try my all-pro set. I may actually use my all-madden set to on Madden 16. Then I can use Lynch and Sherm on the Raiders. I dunno- I may just stick it out with Madden 17.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:34 AM   #130
Pro

OVR: 1

I thought you said the all pro set got easier after the patch?

Old 04-07-2017, 09:55 PM   #131
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
I thought you said the all pro set got easier after the patch?

It did seem to but that was based on an extremely small sample size
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2017, 09:40 PM   #132
Rookie

OVR: 1

Please tell me what is wrong with this theory 15 min all pro
For the most balanced gameplay for 15 min why or why not

All pro
15 min quarters
15 second runoff
0 threshold
Penalties at 20
Fatigue and inj at 20
Xp at 40
Now for the math

If the default settings are based around 6 min quarters and we go 15 then the difference is 2.5. So 50 penalties, fatigue, and inj, and 100 xp divided by 2.5 brings me to these numbers based on the difference from base game time.

Please give thoughts and feedback on why these numbers do and do not make sense!!

I've been using sliders from this site for years and based on responses from Clint and John from twitter this is where I have ended up

Old 04-13-2017, 08:35 PM   #133
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I really enjoyed your set! It was fun. Its weird how each set works differently but brings out things in the game that other sets may not.

I liked the 0 passing approach it seemed to work well.

I also enjoyed the passing. I just hate the all madden int cheese from the cpu. I cant stop it no matter the tweaking.

The only thing that i saw that ill mention, is that the cpu was terribly inaccurate and couldnt sustain a drive. 6 is a little low for me.

Ill post my stats for your preference.. overall i loved the feel. Good job man

I cant help but not notice the difference in t.o.p because eli couldnt convert anything even with open receivers.

Rushing felt great vereen broke a 75 yrder thats y the high average. Nyg run d was stuffing my run game. I shouldve won but 2 all madden cheese ints and a list fumble killed me. I swear its scripted.

Since your on all madden now, did u have any success with all pro. The ints are killing it for me on all madden?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Hey man. Have you been playing with either of these sets? Curious to get your take.
Old 04-13-2017, 10:00 PM   #134
MVP

tyler28's Arena

I havent updated anything lately but ive been playing on my own set thats a mesh of the one ive posted and chaters set. Im halfway through season 2 and its been great. I havent tweaked it once since ive settled.

Im content at this point with my results and set. I went 10-6 with the raiders yr 1. Lost in the divisional to ne.

Im currently 7-3. I have a great offense. But my d lets me down at times. I had to just force myself to stop adjusting and enjoy the game. Its been fun.

Im currently starting a mlb show franchise so thats taken some time off of madden but i still get a game in every few days. Ive kinda been outta the loop on the forums so im not up to date w any new changes but i cant see much happening since there hasnt been an update and ive been getting some great games in.

Honestly at this point if your liking your results just go with it for a full season with out touching a slider once. It an be enjoyable. I mean i do run into crazy messed up games but thats just madden, sliders wont fix it. Thats something ive really had to learn the hard way. I have been really enjoying the game these last cpl months since ive just stuck w a set and played.

Good luck.

Old 04-14-2017, 08:27 AM   #135
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
I havent updated anything lately but ive been playing on my own set thats a mesh of the one ive posted and chaters set. Im halfway through season 2 and its been great. I havent tweaked it once since ive settled.

Im content at this point with my results and set. I went 10-6 with the raiders yr 1. Lost in the divisional to ne.

Im currently 7-3. I have a great offense. But my d lets me down at times. I had to just force myself to stop adjusting and enjoy the game. Its been fun.

Im currently starting a mlb show franchise so thats taken some time off of madden but i still get a game in every few days. Ive kinda been outta the loop on the forums so im not up to date w any new changes but i cant see much happening since there hasnt been an update and ive been getting some great games in.

Honestly at this point if your liking your results just go with it for a full season with out touching a slider once. It an be enjoyable. I mean i do run into crazy messed up games but thats just madden, sliders wont fix it. Thats something ive really had to learn the hard way. I have been really enjoying the game these last cpl months since ive just stuck w a set and played.

Good luck.

That's awesome. Thanks for the advice and input. Are you using All-Madden or All-Pro? I haven't played much since the last 1.10 patch, and ive been hearing that All-Madden is impossible and God like. Is that true or can you still win? If you went 10-6 on AM that's pretty reasonable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2017, 08:42 AM   #136
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:

Good luck.

Would you post your settings and sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »