Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders - Page 21 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 04-27-2017, 08:54 AM   #161
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
What quarter length and play clock are you using?

I'm gonna set up my CFM with Lynch, also moving Murray to Minnesota, AP to New Orleans, and have some fun with this.
15 minute qtrs, 12 second run off.

Won second game, got 6 sacks. Moving Danielle Hunter and dear lord cant remember other guys name, young guy, injured early, 22 I think has a JR at the end of his name gahhh moved both to 3-4 Pass rushers. Hunter is MURDERING QBs. Got Bosa, Leonard Williams at ends and moved Chris Jones the rookie from KC to NT.

EDIT: DANTE FOWLER JR - dear lord that was killing me.

So far its a huge amount of fun. My offensive is just OK. I have a 68 overall Center in Kyle Friend. But man hes got like a 96 strength, and 70 or so speed and agility. So the physical is there. Neither of my guards have RB over 77 I think, so running is a little difficult.

Tyreek Hill and Michael Thomas are amazing. Hill as a number two receiver is on point, so much speed. Got Hunter Henry and Maxx Williams at TE, both are great young players. Jared Goff and Zeke behind Center.

But yeah, I like my nice young team. So much physical ability, just unleash them.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 04-27-2017 at 09:30 AM.
Old 04-27-2017, 11:05 PM   #162
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
15 minute qtrs, 12 second run off.

Won second game, got 6 sacks. Moving Danielle Hunter and dear lord cant remember other guys name, young guy, injured early, 22 I think has a JR at the end of his name gahhh moved both to 3-4 Pass rushers. Hunter is MURDERING QBs. Got Bosa, Leonard Williams at ends and moved Chris Jones the rookie from KC to NT.

EDIT: DANTE FOWLER JR - dear lord that was killing me.

So far its a huge amount of fun. My offensive is just OK. I have a 68 overall Center in Kyle Friend. But man hes got like a 96 strength, and 70 or so speed and agility. So the physical is there. Neither of my guards have RB over 77 I think, so running is a little difficult.

Tyreek Hill and Michael Thomas are amazing. Hill as a number two receiver is on point, so much speed. Got Hunter Henry and Maxx Williams at TE, both are great young players. Jared Goff and Zeke behind Center.

But yeah, I like my nice young team. So much physical ability, just unleash them.
Thanks for sharing. I'm gonna set my CFM up tomorrow, and kickoff week 1 2016 season with Raiders and BeastMode.

Please keep sharing your scores and stats. So you're using the Blue Set that I have posted on the main page, with all of the settings as is including 15 mins/ 12 second quarters? I really appreciate your input
Old 04-28-2017, 07:57 AM   #163
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for sharing. I'm gonna set my CFM up tomorrow, and kickoff week 1 2016 season with Raiders and BeastMode.

Please keep sharing your scores and stats. So you're using the Blue Set that I have posted on the main page, with all of the settings as is including 15 mins/ 12 second quarters? I really appreciate your input
Yep just the blue set. Im not sure about the subs, I think I just took everything from blue page 1 and rolled with it.

Won a game last night 10 to 6. This was a different fantasy draft team with Khalil Mack and Jadaveon Clowney at OLB. Got 4 sacks. Was a grind it out game.
Old 04-28-2017, 08:05 AM   #164
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

I like how these sliders give you a huge variety of games. With about 4 different fantasy drafted teams Ive gotten different, GOOD results with each.

There was one blowout where I turned the ball over multiple times.

My thing is people are whining about the fumbles on All Madden. But each time I fumbled or lost the ball or turned it over it was because i was trying to make a play.

AKA Zeke running straight down the middle, getting hit by 3 guys at the same time and ME slapping buttons trying to make something happen. Theres a much larger chance at losing the ball there. When I was safe with the ball, I didnt fumble.

These particular sliders really are difficult without being stupid. There are no plays Ive had where Im like "Ok the sliders caused that" good or bad. The games feel very solid.
Old 04-28-2017, 08:33 PM   #165
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
I like how these sliders give you a huge variety of games. With about 4 different fantasy drafted teams Ive gotten different, GOOD results with each.

There was one blowout where I turned the ball over multiple times.

My thing is people are whining about the fumbles on All Madden. But each time I fumbled or lost the ball or turned it over it was because i was trying to make a play.

AKA Zeke running straight down the middle, getting hit by 3 guys at the same time and ME slapping buttons trying to make something happen. Theres a much larger chance at losing the ball there. When I was safe with the ball, I didnt fumble.

These particular sliders really are difficult without being stupid. There are no plays Ive had where Im like "Ok the sliders caused that" good or bad. The games feel very solid.
Awesome bro, I'm glad you're liking them. I'm setting up my CFM now with the draft on in the background. Love the way Lynch looks in Silver and Black. I'm gonna have a little fun with the roster before I begin simulating the preseason stuff. I'm starting off from scratch with the 2016 season. Also gonna use my Blue Set. I'll post results and CFM details as they're available. Please keep me up to date on yours!
Old 04-30-2017, 06:04 PM   #166
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Ren man, you're finally getting your *** in gear and playing the game? That's headline news.

Currently listening to: Linkin Park ( R.I.P. Chester Bennington)

Last edited by BarfytheOwl; 04-30-2017 at 07:08 PM.
Old 04-30-2017, 08:31 PM   #167
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfytheOwl
Ren man, you're finally getting your *** in gear and playing the game? That's headline news.
LMAO, so true. I think Schefter broke the news before I did. "Ren to kickoff CFM after weeks and weeks of speculation".

I'm doing the preseason stuff as I type this. I had intended to finish that last night and kickoff week 1 today, but I'm running behind schedule. But at least I'm finally making progress!

I'll keep everyone updated as I go through my CFM.

Do you have a CFM going? If so, what settings (quarter length, difficulty, parity threshold, game speed, etc) and sliders are you using?
Old 05-01-2017, 09:01 AM   #168
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Quote:
LMAO, so true. I think Schefter broke the news before I did. "Ren to kickoff CFM after weeks and weeks of speculation".

I'm doing the preseason stuff as I type this. I had intended to finish that last night and kickoff week 1 today, but I'm running behind schedule. But at least I'm finally making progress!

I'll keep everyone updated as I go through my CFM.

Do you have a CFM going? If so, what settings (quarter length, difficulty, parity threshold, game speed, etc) and sliders are you using?
I'm still using the same settings as I was before my vacation, I'm not sure how close that is to whatever you're running now, basically the exact settings you started out with but with a slight bump to user run block, only other changes I'm using is JoshC's playbook settings, since I'm using 32 team. I'm using Rovert's roster with the rookies in it as well, though that doesn't really change much. Game still plays fine for me on AM, even with the updates.

Currently listening to: Linkin Park ( R.I.P. Chester Bennington)

Last edited by BarfytheOwl; 05-01-2017 at 09:09 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »