Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders - Page 22 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-01-2017, 12:39 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

what are the penalty sliders? are they just default or the same as Flazko?
Old 05-01-2017, 07:08 PM   #170
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfytheOwl
I'm still using the same settings as I was before my vacation, I'm not sure how close that is to whatever you're running now, basically the exact settings you started out with but with a slight bump to user run block, only other changes I'm using is JoshC's playbook settings, since I'm using 32 team. I'm using Rovert's roster with the rookies in it as well, though that doesn't really change much. Game still plays fine for me on AM, even with the updates.
Very cool - good stuff man. I'm using exactly what I have listed on the first page. Game plays well. I'm using a 2017 roster for my CFM. Game also plays fine for me on AM; I'm sticking with AM. I get a lot of good field position games, which is what I look for. Most NFL games are about field position, and come down to that last possession.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:11 PM   #171
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManTweeder
what are the penalty sliders? are they just default or the same as Flazko?
I've been using Flazko's, though penalties is one area of the game that I don't care too much about. I do like to set my penalties so that the offense is more apt to be penalized than the defense. This is Madden, which has been and always will be about offense and offensive explosiveness. I definitely don't want either the User or CPU offenses to benefit regularly from penalties.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:40 PM   #172
Pro

Ok so I tried these because ap is just to easy now and I see the same am bs. Stupid picks, crappy olines rolling over my great run d and the resulting crappy rb going for an 80 yard td. I'm so tired of it by now I'm ready to break the damn disk.
Old 05-01-2017, 08:50 PM   #173
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Organic Sliders

Restarting my CFM with new draft updates roster

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-02-2017, 09:59 AM   #174
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Alright so I only do Fantasy Drafts, because, I like what I like. I finalized a draft, and to preface my Depth Chart that follows : I Followed no rules.

From 1 to 9 I drafted people I wanted to start, from 10 to about 30 I drafted just OLineman. From 30 to 40 I went back and forth between backups and OLineman. Once the draft was over I moved the lineman I drafted all along the line to use in trades.

Cheating? Working the system? Cheesy? Maybe. But as I said, I want the players I want on my team. So. Thats what I do to get the roster I want.

That said here is the finalized Depth Chart I am using with these sliders:

QB Jameis Winston

HB1 Ezekiel Elliott
HB2 Jordan Howard

FB Andy Janovich

WR1 Sammy Watkins
WR2 Michael Thomas
WR3 Tyreek Hill

TE1 Hunter Henry
TE2 Maxx Williams

LT Taylor Decker
LG Ali Marpet
C Ryan Kelly
RG Shaq Mason
RT Jack Conklin

LE Joey Bosa
DT1 Leonard Williams
DT2 Chris Jones
RE Danielle Hunter

LOLB Ryan Shazier
MLB Jaylon Smith
ROLB Reggie Ragland

CB1 Marcus Peters
CB2 Jalen Ramsey
CB3 Eli Applie
CB4 Artie Burns

FS Dieon Jones (Converted Rookie MLB, 88 Overall)
SS Landon Collins

K Lutz
P Kaser

This team is just a huge amount of fun to play, though in the first game was really disappointed in my run defense.

Game 1 vs Washington was interesting in that they ran almost 20 times in the first half for 100 yards, but only scored 3 field goals. While I went over the top once with Sammy Watkins when the safety came down in the box. 70 yards later TD.

Second half started much the same until middle of the 3rd, 3rd and 2 and I was going to run. They came with what looked like a heavy blitz right towards my run, for some reason couldnt switch run sides. Fine, switched to a quick slant route, but saw the FS deep. Audibled Sammy deep, had Thomas coming slant over the middle, figured him or Hunter. Safety rushes towards the line on a Safety blitz, I see it and toss it up for Sammy boy.

Boom another big TD for Winston to Watkins.

From this point on I just ran and ran and ran, though quite ineffectually. Averaged 3.3 yards per carry by the end of the game.

Late in the fourth, up 14 to 12 I was driving and called a play where both WR's come across the middle of the field. TE goes deep post. Hunter completely juked the LB covering him and I tossed to a wide open man in the endzone. Ended up winning 24 to 12.

Was a pretty hardcore game. I could NOT stop the run in the first half, but through some great offense forced them to push the pass, there QB was unable to deliver though ended at 71% completion.

Winston went 81%, 3 TDs and a perfect passing rating.

I really liked this game, and showed a variety of greatness in the sliders.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:03 PM   #175
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Alright so I only do Fantasy Drafts, because, I like what I like. I finalized a draft, and to preface my Depth Chart that follows : I Followed no rules.

From 1 to 9 I drafted people I wanted to start, from 10 to about 30 I drafted just OLineman. From 30 to 40 I went back and forth between backups and OLineman. Once the draft was over I moved the lineman I drafted all along the line to use in trades.

Cheating? Working the system? Cheesy? Maybe. But as I said, I want the players I want on my team. So. Thats what I do to get the roster I want.

That said here is the finalized Depth Chart I am using with these sliders:

QB Jameis Winston

HB1 Ezekiel Elliott
HB2 Jordan Howard

FB Andy Janovich

WR1 Sammy Watkins
WR2 Michael Thomas
WR3 Tyreek Hill

TE1 Hunter Henry
TE2 Maxx Williams

LT Taylor Decker
LG Ali Marpet
C Ryan Kelly
RG Shaq Mason
RT Jack Conklin

LE Joey Bosa
DT1 Leonard Williams
DT2 Chris Jones
RE Danielle Hunter

LOLB Ryan Shazier
MLB Jaylon Smith
ROLB Reggie Ragland

CB1 Marcus Peters
CB2 Jalen Ramsey
CB3 Eli Applie
CB4 Artie Burns

FS Dieon Jones (Converted Rookie MLB, 88 Overall)
SS Landon Collins

K Lutz
P Kaser

This team is just a huge amount of fun to play, though in the first game was really disappointed in my run defense.

Game 1 vs Washington was interesting in that they ran almost 20 times in the first half for 100 yards, but only scored 3 field goals. While I went over the top once with Sammy Watkins when the safety came down in the box. 70 yards later TD.

Second half started much the same until middle of the 3rd, 3rd and 2 and I was going to run. They came with what looked like a heavy blitz right towards my run, for some reason couldnt switch run sides. Fine, switched to a quick slant route, but saw the FS deep. Audibled Sammy deep, had Thomas coming slant over the middle, figured him or Hunter. Safety rushes towards the line on a Safety blitz, I see it and toss it up for Sammy boy.

Boom another big TD for Winston to Watkins.

From this point on I just ran and ran and ran, though quite ineffectually. Averaged 3.3 yards per carry by the end of the game.

Late in the fourth, up 14 to 12 I was driving and called a play where both WR's come across the middle of the field. TE goes deep post. Hunter completely juked the LB covering him and I tossed to a wide open man in the endzone. Ended up winning 24 to 12.

Was a pretty hardcore game. I could NOT stop the run in the first half, but through some great offense forced them to push the pass, there QB was unable to deliver though ended at 71% completion.

Winston went 81%, 3 TDs and a perfect passing rating.

I really liked this game, and showed a variety of greatness in the sliders.
Good stuff dude! And these are with my blue all-madden sliders? If you continue to run ineffectively, you can bump up User run-blocking a bit.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:05 PM   #176
Pro

OVR: 1

Raider when you do your CFM do you use the cloud or offine, not sure if there is any difference in game play or anything

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »