Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders - Page 23 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-02-2017, 12:24 PM   #177
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Good stuff dude! And these are with my blue all-madden sliders? If you continue to run ineffectively, you can bump up User run-blocking a bit.
Well the two teams where I got almost an entire 90+ Overall line I ran just fine. And this last game the holes were there sometimes, was just a split second late on hitting them.

I think its fine, but will of course adjust after a few games to see if its the sliders or my running ability. Which is usually good.

EDIT: Note I also try to run straight up the gut most of the time, and though Ryan Kelly is a good 80 Overall, his RUN BLK is only like 76. So alot of the times that DT eats him up and I get stuffed. So that is an issue for the first 8 games or so until I can raise that a bit.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 05-02-2017 at 12:28 PM.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:12 PM   #178
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Raider when you do your CFM do you use the cloud or offine, not sure if there is any difference in game play or anything
I save my CFM offline. I don't mess with the cloud. I'm not sure if it really makes much of a difference either way.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:13 PM   #179
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Organic Sliders

I might actually switch to offline the game did play strange

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-02-2017, 08:14 PM   #180
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Well the two teams where I got almost an entire 90+ Overall line I ran just fine. And this last game the holes were there sometimes, was just a split second late on hitting them.

I think its fine, but will of course adjust after a few games to see if its the sliders or my running ability. Which is usually good.

EDIT: Note I also try to run straight up the gut most of the time, and though Ryan Kelly is a good 80 Overall, his RUN BLK is only like 76. So alot of the times that DT eats him up and I get stuffed. So that is an issue for the first 8 games or so until I can raise that a bit.
Good stuff man. Thanks for sharing- keep it up!
Old 05-02-2017, 11:37 PM   #181
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Second game of the season done, and though we won, something has to change defensively. Thinking very hard on switching entire defense to a 3-4 instead of the, against the run at least, completely ineffective 4-3.

Game 1 was CJ Anderson lighting me up on the ground for 130 yards. Week 2 its Demarco Murray hitting me up for 28 attempts for 168 yards and a TD.

Most of that again in the first half.

Tom Brady led the Bengals into my house and through sheer ground pounding power went up on me 17 to 6 in the first half. It was looking very, very grim.

3rd QTR much the same as Murray continued to pound me. But this time I continued to hold.

Unlike week 1 Watkins had a paltry 4 rec's for 21 yards through a full 3 quarters, and Winston though accurate was under 100 yards passing.

Ezekiel Elliot busted a nice long 30 yard TD run on the best blocked run of the season off the left side making it 17 to 13.

The bengals drove on me, but suddenly I could stop the run, and we held them to no points with 10 minutes left.

I ran quite well a few times on my next drive, and sitting 56 yards from the endzone setup another off tackle run to the left. They showed hard blitz, safety in the box and I audible to slants. Seeing them not change there defense I tell Watkins to do what he does best, go deep.

Colvin had no chance 1 on 1 with press coverage, Watkins blows by him and 56 yards later and 7 minutes on the clock I have my first lead 19 to 17.

We punt the ball back and forth, but with 3 minutes left I kick another FG to make it 22 to 17. Thinking I had it in the bag Im celebrating and trying to play good defense.

They punt with a little over 2 minutes left and it drops right on the 4, I call a run right up the gut. Yellow flag. Holding on my Left Tackle, safety. 22 to 19. And I have to kick the ball off to Tom Terrific.

Though he drove hard and got his team within field goal range, Kelvin Benjamin cant get out of bounds with 4 seconds left. Clock runs out. Win my home opener 22 to 19.

Just great sliders
Old 05-03-2017, 10:28 AM   #182
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Game 3 in the books, @philly.

Boy did the defense hear me when I said there were big changes coming if they didnt learn how to stop the run.

Carlos Hyde was looking to really chomp on some yards against the worst run defense in the league. So instead of letting him run, my guys keyed on him and shut him down early.

But we made Tyrod Taylor, at least in the first half, into a hall of famer. 7 of 8 for 120 yards in the first half alone.

But they only managed a Field Goal. Then I threw a pick, but defense rolled them up and they had to punt. I go for a screen, DT knocks it into the air, LB comes in picks it off and runs it for a TD.

Down 10 to 0. I finally get some movement on offense, though I was running pretty well, Winston was tentative with his throws because of the picks. I get a field goal with 3 minutes left, 10 to 3.

They move it pretty well through the air again, I call a zone on 3rd and goal from the 11. My corner and safety sit on there number one WR while Tyrod casually strolls in for a rushing TD. Down 17 to 3. They follow up a few drives later with a Field Goal, down 20 to 3.

We drive in the last minute, 5 yards from the endzone, 3 and goal. I call a WR out for Watkins, with Elliott coming out of the backfield. They zone and Elliott is wide open, toss it to him, hes hit by two guys 2 yards from the endzone, Im finished...but am I? Elliott uses that POWER and drives and drives and drives and falls into the endzone for his first receiving TD. 20 to 10 going into halftime.

We continue to dominate there running game in the second half, Tyrod slows down and starts having to throw it away as my front 4 get good pressure for the first time in 3 games. But its not the DLine that we need to talk about.

First play of the 3rd QTR Tyrod drops back, play action, but Shazir says no thanks, doesnt fall for it and smashes Tyrod for a sack.

They are forced to punt, I drive and drive and finally get into the endzone after a 14 play, 74 yard, 8 minute drive. Zeke picks up a 2nd rushing TD of the year. 20 to 17.

Second drive in the 3rd QTR for the Eagles, Tyrod rolls right, which was wide open for him earlier, but Shazir is there and brings him down. 2nd Sack for Shazir.

I drive and drive and drive, another long one taking up the last few minutes of the 3rd and 6 more minutes of the 4th. Zeke rolls into the endzone for his 3rd total TD of the game, thinking Pro Bowl here. 24 to 17.

They drive, and drive, and drive, and 3rd and goal from the 17 after a holding call. Tyrod rolls left, thinking to get away from Shazir, but Shazir has those afterburners and pulls him down for his 3rd sack of the game. We win 24 to 17, Shazir gets AFC Defensive player of the week.

Great games!
Old 05-03-2017, 07:24 PM   #183
Pro

OVR: 1

Man there is def a difference in game play between offline and cloud

Old 05-04-2017, 08:22 AM   #184
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Man there is def a difference in game play between offline and cloud

Sounds like offline is definitely the way to go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »