Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders - Page 25 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-05-2017, 06:31 PM   #193
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfytheOwl
Gotta play a few games to really get everything down defensively, at least I had to. It also would depend on the ratings of the offensive line you were against, even an average line could make a scrub look halfway serviceable, we've seen it happen multiple times on TV. And remember, it's All-Madden, not only is it supposed to be hard but sometimes cheesy things will happen, kinda gotta roll with the punches there. If it keeps happening at an entirely unrealistic pace, like if the Seahawks or 9ers gash you hardcore, maybe adjust something a little. Hopefully this was helpful in any way, my man.
Ill keep playing and see what happens. I think Ill start a new franchise with these sliders. I'm in year 3 with the Steelers on armors sliders and its just too easy. I win every game. I guess its time to jump to all madden. I'm just worried about all the cheese I always hear about.
Old 05-06-2017, 08:24 AM   #194
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Organic Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Ren you start yet

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
This weekend my friend. I finally have some time to spare. I should be able to bang out a few games this weekend.
Old 05-06-2017, 05:06 PM   #195
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
Ill keep playing and see what happens. I think Ill start a new franchise with these sliders. I'm in year 3 with the Steelers on armors sliders and its just too easy. I win every game. I guess its time to jump to all madden. I'm just worried about all the cheese I always hear about.
Cheese is fairly minimalized in Ren's set from my experience, it'll still occur at times but it's been less than I saw with Flazko's set myself. Not a knock on Flaz at all, his stuff is good and actually is why Ren made his set.

Currently listening to: Linkin Park ( R.I.P. Chester Bennington)
Old 05-07-2017, 02:52 PM   #196
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfytheOwl
Cheese is fairly minimalized in Ren's set from my experience, it'll still occur at times but it's been less than I saw with Flazko's set myself. Not a knock on Flaz at all, his stuff is good and actually is why Ren made his set.
Well put, thank you
Old 05-07-2017, 06:51 PM   #197
Rookie

Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Organic Sliders

What is the gamer tag to download this slider set?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-07-2017, 08:41 PM   #198
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Well put, thank you
No problem mate

Currently listening to: Linkin Park ( R.I.P. Chester Bennington)
Old 05-08-2017, 08:57 AM   #199
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Ok so after several redrafts, and trying different games and my XBone well boning me. I found it had a bad hard drive.

Replaced it. Redrafted but did something very different then I usually do. Not sure if I want to keep it or do another draft.

I do know these sliders are it though.

EDIT : Need a vote/advice here : I drafted a team of just absolute youngsters, Im talking all the 20 year olds and 21 year olds I could find. So there is some talent, like Jalen Ramsey, Dieon Jones at FS, Keanu Neal, Ezekiel Elliott etc. But for the most part more then half the team is sub 80s.

Then I drafted again, and this time I was like eff this just going to draft, maybe make 2 or 3 trades at most. I picked up Khalil Mack, Jadaveon Clowney, Leonard Williams and Sheldon Rankins on the defensive line. An ode to the Steel Curtain right there. Picked up Dieon Jones for FS, had to give up half my draft picks for Keanu Neal. Traded for Eli Apple and Reshard Robinson (neither of them WOW, but hey two 6'1" 200lbs corners). Got Reggie Ragland moved to the outside, traded for Jaylon Smith to man the middle and then drafted Cravens for the other outside spot. Got Travis Frederick and Zach Martin to the man the middle, then got my two rookie Tackles in Decker and Conklin.

Basically what team should I play? I really want to see if my DLine can mask the terrible corners I have. But I really like Jalen Ramsey. I dunno.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 05-08-2017 at 10:01 AM.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:45 PM   #200
Pro

Do any of you guys reset and re import the sliders before every game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »