Home

Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2017, 08:06 PM   #201
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Ok so after several redrafts, and trying different games and my XBone well boning me. I found it had a bad hard drive.

Replaced it. Redrafted but did something very different then I usually do. Not sure if I want to keep it or do another draft.

I do know these sliders are it though.

EDIT : Need a vote/advice here : I drafted a team of just absolute youngsters, Im talking all the 20 year olds and 21 year olds I could find. So there is some talent, like Jalen Ramsey, Dieon Jones at FS, Keanu Neal, Ezekiel Elliott etc. But for the most part more then half the team is sub 80s.

Then I drafted again, and this time I was like eff this just going to draft, maybe make 2 or 3 trades at most. I picked up Khalil Mack, Jadaveon Clowney, Leonard Williams and Sheldon Rankins on the defensive line. An ode to the Steel Curtain right there. Picked up Dieon Jones for FS, had to give up half my draft picks for Keanu Neal. Traded for Eli Apple and Reshard Robinson (neither of them WOW, but hey two 6'1" 200lbs corners). Got Reggie Ragland moved to the outside, traded for Jaylon Smith to man the middle and then drafted Cravens for the other outside spot. Got Travis Frederick and Zach Martin to the man the middle, then got my two rookie Tackles in Decker and Conklin.

Basically what team should I play? I really want to see if my DLine can mask the terrible corners I have. But I really like Jalen Ramsey. I dunno.
I like the second one, but I'm *slightly* biased. What does the offense look like? Sorry for the delayed reply. I was sick this weekend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2017, 08:07 PM   #202
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
Do any of you guys reset and re import the sliders before every game?
You don't have to do that before every game. Just load them up once when you set up your CFM.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:58 PM   #203
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
You don't have to do that before every game. Just load them up once when you set up your CFM.
I've seen a lot or people doing it lately. It seems like it gets super easy as the season goes on
Old 05-11-2017, 04:13 PM   #204
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
I like the second one, but I'm *slightly* biased. What does the offense look like? Sorry for the delayed reply. I was sick this weekend.
Oh man I went crazy. I thought to myself, what kinda base do I want for my team? Im the Steelers. Im SteelD. I want the Steel Curtain.

Did I cheat? Dunno that its cheating, but I did draft 20 some odd Offensive Lineman and used them to trade for what I really wanted.

Started with your favorite dude Khalil Mack, then proceeded to get Jadaveon Clowney, Zeke, Keanu Neal, Taylor Decker, Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill and Jack Conklin, Hunter Henry and Dieon Jones.

Then it was all about getting backups and that trade bait. It took me almost 2 hours to make all the trades I wanted. Had to find the guys I wanted and then see what the team needed from me. Moved people around, traded for picks, etc etc.

So here is my final roster, which barring my HD going out again, is what Im doing my franchise with:

QB Jared Goff
HB Ezekiel Elliott
HB2 CJ Prosise
FB Andy Janovich
WR1 Sammy Watkins
WR2 Michael Thomas
WR3 Tyreek Hill
TE Hunter Henry
TE2 Maxx Williams
LT Taylor Decker
LG Brandon Scherff (Sp?)
C Travis Frederick
RG Zach Martin
RT Jack Conklin

LE Khalil Mack
DT Aaron Donald
DT Leonard Williams
RE Jadaveon Clowney
LOLB Myles Jack
MLB Luke Kuechly
ROLB Jaylon Smith
CB Jalen Ramsey
CB James Bradberry
CB Eli Apple
FS Dieon Jones
SS Keanu Neal

I call it the Steel Curtain 2.0.

I won my first game and will post up stats once I get home. Though I couldnt get a hundred rushing yards yet again against the Redskins. I dont know what it is, but the Redskins stifle my run all the time.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:30 AM   #205
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Ok as I thought this team is amazing to play with.

Aaron Donald is an absolute beast, getting pressure on T. Semian of the Washington Redskins on almost every play. There run game going nowhere, they continue to try anyway.

Several drives into the game its still 0 to 0, Drew Kaser drops a punt inside the 4 yard line. After they try a run and lose 2 yards, T. Semian tries a play action, but no one is fooled. Khalil Mack comes through and smashes Semian so hard it dislocates his hip, SAFETY. 2 to 0.

Slowly moving the ball down the field turns into hilarity as TE Hunter Henry comes across the field, catches the ball, then outruns EVERYONE. 67 yards, TD.

9 to 0.

Brett Hundley comes into replace Semian, who is done for the day, probably much longer. Still they try to run, and try, and try. Its goes back and forth several times until for some reason my pass defense breaks down completely.

Ball at the 1 yard line we stuff the run twice, then bat a ball in the endzone, 4th and goal they kick. 9 to 3.

I drive down the field right before the half and on the 3 I punch it in behind Zach Martin and Travis Frederick. Zekes first TD is in the books.

After halftime I continue to harass and smash Hundley, though he seems omniscient with his ability to get the ball away. Not enough late in the 3rd though as Mack and Donald meet at the QB, sack, fumble and Clowney picks it up. No one there to stop him he runs into the endzone for a TD. 16 to 3.

They drive again, and end the 3rd QTR with another field goal, 16 to 6.

I move down the field early in the 4th, after a few really good runs by Zeke I get to the 2 yard line. 3 plays later Zeke gets his second TD of his career. 23 to 6.

Again they drive still early in the 4th, another field goal after a nice goal line stand. 23 to 9.

My next drive is 12 play, 92 yards, 7 plus minutes off the clock. Ending in a TD toss to Watkins over the middle, a beautiful pass by Goff. 30 to 9.

After a nice long drive, Hundley drops back, gets sacked by Leonard Williams, Aaron Donald and Clowney all at once. Fumble. Jack picks it up but is not fast enough to outrun Jordan Howard, falls at our 20 yard line.

After a few plays running the clock I kick a field goal, 33 to 9.

Though I kicked the ball again they could do nothing, and time ran out for them.

Win 33 to 9.

Goff looked good, but I did throw two picks, one gave up a field goal, the other I smashed there QB and made them punt.

Zeke had to work hard to get over 100 yards, but the 2 TD runs were simple due to Martin and Frederick. Those guys are beasts.

So far this team is amazing. Super hard hitting, get after the QB defense with a hard nosed offense.

Love it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2017, 02:58 PM   #206
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Ok as I thought this team is amazing to play with.

Aaron Donald is an absolute beast, getting pressure on T. Semian of the Washington Redskins on almost every play. There run game going nowhere, they continue to try anyway.

Several drives into the game its still 0 to 0, Drew Kaser drops a punt inside the 4 yard line. After they try a run and lose 2 yards, T. Semian tries a play action, but no one is fooled. Khalil Mack comes through and smashes Semian so hard it dislocates his hip, SAFETY. 2 to 0.

Slowly moving the ball down the field turns into hilarity as TE Hunter Henry comes across the field, catches the ball, then outruns EVERYONE. 67 yards, TD.

9 to 0.

Brett Hundley comes into replace Semian, who is done for the day, probably much longer. Still they try to run, and try, and try. Its goes back and forth several times until for some reason my pass defense breaks down completely.

Ball at the 1 yard line we stuff the run twice, then bat a ball in the endzone, 4th and goal they kick. 9 to 3.

I drive down the field right before the half and on the 3 I punch it in behind Zach Martin and Travis Frederick. Zekes first TD is in the books.

After halftime I continue to harass and smash Hundley, though he seems omniscient with his ability to get the ball away. Not enough late in the 3rd though as Mack and Donald meet at the QB, sack, fumble and Clowney picks it up. No one there to stop him he runs into the endzone for a TD. 16 to 3.

They drive again, and end the 3rd QTR with another field goal, 16 to 6.

I move down the field early in the 4th, after a few really good runs by Zeke I get to the 2 yard line. 3 plays later Zeke gets his second TD of his career. 23 to 6.

Again they drive still early in the 4th, another field goal after a nice goal line stand. 23 to 9.

My next drive is 12 play, 92 yards, 7 plus minutes off the clock. Ending in a TD toss to Watkins over the middle, a beautiful pass by Goff. 30 to 9.

After a nice long drive, Hundley drops back, gets sacked by Leonard Williams, Aaron Donald and Clowney all at once. Fumble. Jack picks it up but is not fast enough to outrun Jordan Howard, falls at our 20 yard line.

After a few plays running the clock I kick a field goal, 33 to 9.

Though I kicked the ball again they could do nothing, and time ran out for them.

Win 33 to 9.

Goff looked good, but I did throw two picks, one gave up a field goal, the other I smashed there QB and made them punt.

Zeke had to work hard to get over 100 yards, but the 2 TD runs were simple due to Martin and Frederick. Those guys are beasts.

So far this team is amazing. Super hard hitting, get after the QB defense with a hard nosed offense.

Love it!
That's awesome man! Are you using my Blue All-Madden set? If so, can you tell me what you have user and CPU run blocking at? I have several variations written down, but for the life of me I cannot remember if i originally posted 70/45 or 75/45.
Old 05-15-2017, 03:09 PM   #207
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Organic Sliders

The sliders have seem to get easier now actually I'm 5-0 and 1st in offense n defense

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-15-2017, 03:46 PM   #208
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
That's awesome man! Are you using my Blue All-Madden set? If so, can you tell me what you have user and CPU run blocking at? I have several variations written down, but for the life of me I cannot remember if i originally posted 70/45 or 75/45.
Ill look at it when I get home and post it up for ya.

EDIT : I have 65 User RB and 50 CPU RB.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 05-15-2017 at 08:19 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »