Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders - Page 31 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-26-2017, 08:56 PM   #241
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

New here but I must say that these are the best sliders that I have tried by far. The way games are played and the scores vary alot which is great. Players play to their ratings for the most part and stats are realistic. Great job and thank you.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:15 AM   #242
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDIrish1980
New here but I must say that these are the best sliders that I have tried by far. The way games are played and the scores vary alot which is great. Players play to their ratings for the most part and stats are realistic. Great job and thank you.
You're welcome man, and thanks for the compliment. Glad that you're enjoying these.
Old 05-27-2017, 08:46 PM   #243
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

I lowered the parity/ threshold to 60, and updated run blocking to 70/65 on my All-Madden set.
Old 05-29-2017, 08:33 AM   #244
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I lowered the parity/ threshold to 60, and updated run blocking to 70/65 on my All-Madden set.
I also like the parity back at 50, with Run Blocking at 65/65.
Old 05-29-2017, 09:23 AM   #245
Rookie

@ Raider_Ren82 > Hey buddy what's going on, how've you been? Anyway I couldn't help but notice, but is there a reason to why you keep editing your All-Madden sliders? I'm just curious to know, as to why specific sliders go up and down every few days)weeks? Although I am still fairly new to the whole adjusting sliders on Madden NFL. To make a long story short, for many years I just selected​ a certain difficulty, played and had fun. Well with that being said, are there any All-Madden sliders on here that are stable and sorta somewhat complete. I really need to find, absolute pure simulation sliders for All-Madden so I can continue finishing my Connected Franchise.

kind regards,
-Majik
Old 05-30-2017, 12:46 AM   #246
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik_JoKerr
@ Raider_Ren82 > Hey buddy what's going on, how've you been? Anyway I couldn't help but notice, but is there a reason to why you keep editing your All-Madden sliders? I'm just curious to know, as to why specific sliders go up and down every few days)weeks? Although I am still fairly new to the whole adjusting sliders on Madden NFL. To make a long story short, for many years I just selected​ a certain difficulty, played and had fun. Well with that being said, are there any All-Madden sliders on here that are stable and sorta somewhat complete. I really need to find, absolute pure simulation sliders for All-Madden so I can continue finishing my Connected Franchise.

kind regards,
-Majik
Fair question. I've been messing around a bit and I really like the final formula that I have for both sets. They are finalized as is. Word to the wise on the all-madden set, you will struggle against good teams. I'm currently getting trounced 28-10 at the half by the Falcons,but that includes a pick six. Game should be 21-13. I lost to the Saints 35-30 in week 1. I'm gonna finish the Falcons game tomorrow, and then I'll be interested to see how I fair against Tennessee and Baltimore respectively in weeks 3 and 4. I'll keep you posted.

I definitely like the 50 parity with the all-madden set. You have to play smart , and play several games. You'll see a variety of results. Minimum all-madden cheese, which is great.
Old 05-30-2017, 01:16 AM   #247
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Were you seeing things play out that made you feel you had to mess with things, Ren? Curious, since I'm still rocking your initial set and haven't seen anything that screamed "Well ****snacks, I probably need to edit something.", don't fall back into slideritis bro, not a good look, and then you'll be stuck in purgatory until 18 drops.

Currently listening to: Linkin Park ( R.I.P. Chester Bennington)
Old 05-30-2017, 02:12 PM   #248
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I also like the parity back at 50, with Run Blocking at 65/65.
My problem is with that parity there is SO much seperation for recievers, running game can turn into a joke. Thats been my experience. Maybe with those adjustments it might be better.

Ill try it out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »