Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-18-2017, 10:45 PM   #49
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfytheOwl
I saw that, I'd have preferred Seth Roberts though, lol, no way y'all let him go though. I think Holmes will be our no.2 unless the Bills draft Corey Davis at pick ten, which they should imo. The run game is hard to nail down in Madden, more than the run block slider effects it. I'm sure you'll find close to the sweet spot though. And for real, if the Raiders pick up Lynch, I'm flying to Oakland for a game. I would really love to see that happen.
Dude, if BeastMode comes running out of the tunnel wearing #24 (Charles Woodson and Willie Brown), the place will erupt. I believe Lynch still has gas in the tank and can be productive. Also, he can be part of the committee with Washington and Richard, so he won't need to carrry a full load every week. Plus he can run out of the gun, under center (I or single back), zone or power run.

And I like the Corey Davis pick at 10. Your offense has some great weapons.
Old 03-18-2017, 10:53 PM   #50
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Dude, if BeastMode comes running out of the tunnel wearing #24 (Charles Woodson and Willie Brown), the place will erupt. I believe Lynch still has gas in the tank and can be productive. Also, he can be part of the committee with Washington and Richard, so he won't need to carrry a full load every week. Plus he can run out of the gun, under center (I or single back), zone or power run.

And I like the Corey Davis pick at 10. Your offense has some great weapons.
Imagining Richard (my personal favorite of the Mighty Mite boys) and Lynch being paired is almost blissful. Having family who bleed silver & black, I have a soft spot for the Raiders, (even though y'all knocked the Bills outta playoff contention a couple seasons ago, also have soft spots with the NY Football Giants, and kinda the Yankees even though I'm a Blue Jays fan), plus having been to the Bay Area once in my young life (I was at Knotfest 2014 in San Bernardino, explored a bit of Cali that week), I'd love to go see a Raiders game

Currently listening to: Linkin Park ( R.I.P. Chester Bennington)
Old 03-18-2017, 11:27 PM   #51
Rookie

Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Organic Sliders

Are these sliders final?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-18-2017, 11:33 PM   #52
Pro

OVR: 1

I'm going to try run block at 65 for me and speed parity at 90 and see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-19-2017, 08:47 AM   #53
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx2khazard
Are these sliders final?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes they are final as of the last patch (1.10). I turned off the application updates on my PS4. If for any reason EA releases another patch, I want no part of it. As for the set, I strongly suggest moving user run blocking up to 65 and CPU run blocking down to 45, though 47 might be the sweet spot. You can leave it at 50- just watch out for those outside runs with speed backs.

I have a nice all-pro set as well, that plays pretty competitive. I'll post that as well on the main page at some point. That set played AWESOME, prior to the 1.10 patch. It plays a bit flat now, so I'll need to tweak it before posting it.

This all-madden set is pretty solid. One other recommendation: use CPU INTs anywhere between 17-23. I list 23 on the main page.
Old 03-19-2017, 08:47 AM   #54
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
I'm going to try run block at 65 for me and speed parity at 90 and see what happens

Let me know how it goes
Old 03-19-2017, 08:53 AM   #55
Pro

OVR: 1

Good luck on getting beast mode

Old 03-19-2017, 09:12 AM   #56
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Good luck on getting beast mode

I think it's more of a pipe dream at this point. There are too many obstacles. Then again, weirder things have happened.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »