Home

Great players dropping passes everytime when they get hit

This is a discussion on Great players dropping passes everytime when they get hit within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2017, 02:22 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Great players dropping passes everytime when they get hit

Does anyone know what's causing this or a fix for it? Raising catching? Does reaction time have anything to do with it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2017, 02:29 PM   #2
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Great players dropping passes everytime when they get hit

First of all.....spamming the same thing isn't going to keep you in the good graces of the mods....just a friendly piece of advice....

Second...you have to aim your downfield throws....just like real life, you have put the ball in a spot where the defender can't get there. Also, I assume you mean Antonio Brown....not the first guy I would throw bombs to due to his lack of height....much more effective on crossing routes...
Old 03-26-2017, 02:49 PM   #3
Pro

Ok sorry about posting all over the place. And yes I understand about browns height. but there's passes where he catches it and comes down then gets hit by a defender and drops it. He has 99 everything. And its every single time. And its not just him. Its Bryant and every other receiver. Sometimes I'm under pressure and have to throw it like that. The same thing happens to the cpu team too.
Old 03-26-2017, 06:55 PM   #4
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
Ok sorry about posting all over the place. And yes I understand about browns height. but there's passes where he catches it and comes down then gets hit by a defender and drops it. He has 99 everything. And its every single time. And its not just him. Its Bryant and every other receiver. Sometimes I'm under pressure and have to throw it like that. The same thing happens to the cpu team too.
Earlier in AxS's thread I thought you meant the CPU was only having this issue (which I had been seeing also with that set). I dont see it on the HUM side of things so I'm willing to bet Josh is dead on about that.
Old 04-13-2017, 02:28 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
First of all.....spamming the same thing isn't going to keep you in the good graces of the mods....just a friendly piece of advice....

Second...you have to aim your downfield throws....just like real life, you have put the ball in a spot where the defender can't get there. Also, I assume you mean Antonio Brown....not the first guy I would throw bombs to due to his lack of height....much more effective on crossing routes...

Very true that's a point that most don't seem to get..

And as for that first part, don't take that too close to heart, 200 something views and 3 responses.... 200 people took the time to look at this and 3 actually had something to say.... and they wonder why these things happen..

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »