Now That AM is Impossibly Hard, Which Sliders to Use? - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Now That AM is Impossibly Hard, Which Sliders to Use?

This is a discussion on Now That AM is Impossibly Hard, Which Sliders to Use? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 04-04-2017, 02:35 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 4
Now That AM is Impossibly Hard, Which Sliders to Use?

I think we all realize the last patch has rendered AM nearly impossible to play because it is so difficult. What sliders and settings has everyone gone to for competitive games without the ridiculous turnover fest that AM and has become?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2017, 05:03 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Now That AM is Impossibly Hard, Which Sliders to Use?

I use all pro but I find most sliders too easy. The cpu qb is dumb as a rock and my 81ovr d looks like a 95 ovr. I'm about to put madden away or just try owner mode and sim all games.
Old 04-04-2017, 06:02 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
I use all pro but I find most sliders too easy. The cpu qb is dumb as a rock and my 81ovr d looks like a 95 ovr. I'm about to put madden away or just try owner mode and sim all games.
This is what I was afraid of. I was having a blast on AM before the last patch. Now, there's nothing enjoyable about it.
Old 04-04-2017, 06:53 PM   #4
Pro

I'm trying flazkos ap true sim set right now and I gotta say its great. Only 3 q played so far but I'm the Steelers against the redskins and its 20-20 at the end of the 3rd. The cpu is the best I've seen on ap yet. 60% and 114 yards rushing! This might save the game for me if it continues to be this good. Its based around default on normal speed. I always used slow speed which I'm now thinking might have been the problem.
Old 04-04-2017, 07:19 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
I'm trying flazkos ap true sim set right now and I gotta say its great. Only 3 q played so far but I'm the Steelers against the redskins and its 20-20 at the end of the 3rd. The cpu is the best I've seen on ap yet. 60% and 114 yards rushing! This might save the game for me if it continues to be this good. Its based around default on normal speed. I always used slow speed which I'm now thinking might have been the problem.
I can't imagine that a default based AP set provides competition, but maybe I'm wrong.
Old 04-04-2017, 07:24 PM   #6
Pro

Well I consider myself a rather good madden player. On armor&swords ap sliders I was destroying teams. I lost this game 41-27. Cpu was actually very good. The Steelers 81 ovr defense played like it. Gave up 3 passing tds and 224 rush yards.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:21 AM   #7
Rookie

I have to agree.

I switched over to AM finally after playing this whole time on AP. Started a new franchise with the terrible Jags and went for it. Two seasons, 6-10 and 9-7 and it was for sure a challenge....but there was just ridiculous cheese.

Like 15 blocked punts a season, especially the classic up by three with 1 min to go...blocked, scooped, score, I lose. Happened over and over.

CPU always got the onside kick if the game was close..I had to be up by 15 with 5 mins to go or the CPU would be like the terminator, score a TD, onside, bomb, bomb, TD.

What made me finally rage quit though, was when I was up by 4 and trying to run out the clock. My 99 carry RB of course fumbled, but in the mad scramble I managed to get it back. Bullet dodged, righ?

Very next play, he fumbles AGAIN, some fat defensive tackle picks it up and has turbo speed to the end zone for a TD. I lose.

That last game cost me the division crown and the playoff spot. I had enough.

I've since switched the Flazkos sliders and I'm liking them much more....but ive just had another punt block (the one where your punter sits there and fondles the ball for 10 seconds until the rush gets there)
Old 04-25-2017, 10:18 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 8

So what's the verdict? Which slider(s) would everyone recommend? Because i have also heard OOTB (default) work good. But on AP/AM?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »