Kick Catch Interference Affects Player Agressiveness - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Kick Catch Interference Affects Player Agressiveness

This is a discussion on Kick Catch Interference Affects Player Agressiveness within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 04-21-2017, 03:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Kick Catch Interference Affects Player Agressiveness

With Numerous Amounts Of Games Played Trying To Study Penalty Sliders & what if affects on the game outside of actually penalties .. I have Found that The KCI SLIDER Affects Overall Game Aggressiveness. On AP I have seen the jets go for it twice on 4 down & short in the 1st Quarter and Etc . As well as more running back moves & quarter backs throwing deep trying to squeeze the ball into coverage . . this may help a lot with those who want a inbetween set of AM & AP .. I also play with roughing the passer & roughing the kicker off as well & notice better line play with pass rush & D LINE Trying to swat ball down if they can't get to QB . . PS AM is broken on Defense .. its a glitch where the user can't defend on fly patterns if they are in man coverage . the cpu Corner Back on the user team slows down & lets the reciever blow by about 7 times outta 10 . with 90+ coverage slider ..

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2017, 09:01 AM   #2
A DB'S SWAG

avwhitechic's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Kick Catch Interference Affects Player Agressiveness

Up or down for kci?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2017, 09:22 AM   #3
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by avwhitechic
Up or down for kci?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KCI should be turned off
"If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good." - Deion Sanders #21
Old 04-23-2017, 01:14 PM   #4
Rookie

it should be off to increase aggressiveness
Old 04-23-2017, 07:02 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYMAN
With Numerous Amounts Of Games Played Trying To Study Penalty Sliders & what if affects on the game outside of actually penalties .. I have Found that The KCI SLIDER Affects Overall Game Aggressiveness. On AP I have seen the jets go for it twice on 4 down & short in the 1st Quarter and Etc . As well as more running back moves & quarter backs throwing deep trying to squeeze the ball into coverage . . this may help a lot with those who want a inbetween set of AM & AP .. I also play with roughing the passer & roughing the kicker off as well & notice better line play with pass rush & D LINE Trying to swat ball down if they can't get to QB . . PS AM is broken on Defense .. its a glitch where the user can't defend on fly patterns if they are in man coverage . the cpu Corner Back on the user team slows down & lets the reciever blow by about 7 times outta 10 . with 90+ coverage slider ..
So the cpu defense plays more better with Kci turned off?

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by PanthersFan89; 04-23-2017 at 07:08 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »