Home

Authentic All-Madden sliders that I'm liking so far.

This is a discussion on Authentic All-Madden sliders that I'm liking so far. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2017, 10:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Cool Madden NFL 17 Gameplay Sliders | All-Madden | Authentic | Simulation | Realism |

Here is the set of All-Madden sliders that I'm currently playing with at the moment. These All-Madden sliders are based on a set that I found online with some editing and small adjustments​. The reason why I'm sharing these sliders, is because I found a set for once that I actually really liked using. To me these sliders give off a great feel of simulation and authentic football until the final whistle blows. Please feel free to use these as you want, and adjust whatever you feel is necessary to your likings. Also to make something perfectly clear, I'm not here trying to steal anyone's spotlight or anything like that whatsoever. With that being said, I'm not like that or am I trying to cause any problems because I really like this community a lot. I just figured that I would share some sliders that I've been using and hopefully some of y'all can give them a shot for yourselves. Well here we go... let's begin!

***Gameplay Settings***

- Even Teams: OFF (Unable to turn OFF in CFM)
- Skill Level: All-Madden
- Quarter Length: 15 minutes
- Play Clock: ON
- Accelerated Clock: ON
- Minimum Play Clock Time: 13-15 seconds (I use 15)
- Game Speed: Normal or Slow (I use Slow)
- Auto Flip Defensive Play Call: User Preference (I have it OFF)
- Ball Carrier Special Moves: Manual
- Defensive Auto Strafe: OFF
- Defensive Ball Hawk: ON
- Defensive Heat Seeker Assist: ON
- Defensive Switch Assist: ON
- Coach Mode: OFF
- Injuries: 25 (Too many big/serious injuries were happening per game set at 50)
- Fatigue: 50 (65 in CFM)
- Player Speed Parity Scale: 25 (Ratings should matter if you're looking for realism)

***Player & CPU Sliders***

Player / CPU

- QB Accuracy: 12 / 6
- Pass Blocking: 13 / 13
- WR Catching: 45 / 45
- Run Blocking: 12 / 12
- Fumbles: 36 / 36
- Reaction Time: 100 /100
- Interceptions​: 45 / 45
- Pass Coverage: 100 / 100
- Tackling: 25 / 25
- FG Power: 49 / 49
- FG Accuracy: 33 / 33
- Punt Power: 48 / 48
- Punt Accuracy: 100 / 100
- Kickoff Power: 35 / 35 (This is to prevent a Touchback on every Kickoff)

***Penalty Sliders***

- Offsides: 65
- False Start: 55
- Offensive Holding: 60
- Defensive Holding: 70
- Facemask: 55
- Illegal Block In The Back: 50 (51 in CFM)
- Roughing The Passer: 50 (51 in CFM)
- Defensive Pass Interference: 75
- Offensive Pass Interference: ON
- Kick Catch Interference: ON
- Intentional Grounding: ON
- Roughing The Kicker: ON
- Running Into The Kicker: ON

***Volume Sliders***

These are to give off the most authentic stadium sounds and commentary combined.

- In-Game Commentary: 60%
- Stadium Speakers: 100%
- Crowd Volume: 70%
- On The Field: 100%
- Menu Music: 75%
- Menu SFX: 50%

NOTE: If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to leave a comment or send me a PM. Again as a quick reminder, these sliders are just something that I felt played very authentic so I really wanted to shared them. Also to make a long story short. I am not the creator of these sliders or do I take any of the credit besides some of the adjustments that I made....enjoy!

-Majik

Last edited by Majik_JoKerr; 05-31-2017 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Updated original post
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2017, 01:27 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Authentic All-Madden sliders that I'm liking so far.

After playing my first Connected Franchise game with the Atlanta Falcons. I beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers with a final score of 20-19. I play the Oakland Raiders next in during week #2. I'll come back and post some more feedback, after I get another game in on the season.

-Majik
Old 05-30-2017, 01:54 AM   #3
Rookie

Well I'm really enjoying these sliders without a doubt. I lost my second game to the Oakland Raiders 31-24. What a game that was, absolutely heart pounding till the final whistle.

-Majik
Old 05-30-2017, 07:58 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 13

I'm very interested in these, what threshold and fatigue adjustments would you recommend?
Old 05-30-2017, 08:00 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 13

Penalties?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2017, 02:17 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoop xyience
I'm very interested in these, what threshold and fatigue adjustments would you recommend?
Thanks! I'm glad you've taken interest in these sliders. I find these to work very well for me as in terms to realism. Anyway I've updated the post and added what you've requested...enjoy!

-Majik
Old 05-31-2017, 04:23 AM   #7
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Does it matter if I set main menu settings if I only play CFM?
Old 05-31-2017, 09:24 AM   #8
Rookie

***Madden NFL 17 Gameplay Sliders (((Updated))) 5/31/17***

- Min Player Speed Threshold: 25

*INFO:

I lowered the player speed threshold because I want player ratings to somewhat matter. After playing a few games I noticed with the threshold set at 70, that RE and DT were chasing down RB and attacking them like night and day. Then I played a few games with the threshold on default settings set at 50. Honestly it wasn't too bad set at 50, as in fact it felt almost just right. So then I was thinking to myself and said, what if I cut the threshold in half but without completely cutting the boost out. At that point I had set the threshold to 25, I played a few games and was really impressed with how everything played out. My RB wasn't getting chased down by RG and DT anymore, but they could still get a hold of me but it required playing smart and avoid making any mistakes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- QB Accuracy: 12 / 6

*INFO:

I felt the QB Accuracy was a little too low for many reasons. After playing a few games, I noticed that the QB for both the User and CPU were throwing to the wrong receivers, under throwing the ball, taking too long to release the football which would force a sack to happen. Also another thing I found to be frustrating, was the fact that I was having 4-5 giveaways and takeaways per game. Even though the user QB Accuracy is 6% higher than the CPU's, it doesn't offer any type of high advantage over the CPU whatsoever considering difficulty is on All-Madden. With these new adjustments added, it's just to ensure that you or the CPU aren't throwing more interceptions due to poor AI settings. Yes you still have a high chances on throwing an interception if you're not playing smart or just rushing the ball without looking for an open receiver.

Last edited by Majik_JoKerr; 05-31-2017 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Added info about the updates

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »