Too many interceptions on 45 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Too many interceptions on 45

This is a discussion on Too many interceptions on 45 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 07-05-2017, 02:30 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 2
Too many interceptions on 45

I am getting 6 interceptions a gang with using 45 on interceptions for my and 45 on interceptions for computer. To get less interceptions per game do I need sliders to be 35 for me and 35 for computer? Suggestions please.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2017, 06:37 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Too many interceptions on 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbread28
I am getting 6 interceptions a game with using 45 on interceptions for my and 45 on interceptions for computer. To get less interceptions per game do I need sliders to be 35 for me and 35 for computer? Suggestions please.

In my humble opinion, simply adjusting the int slider may not give you the results you are seeking, since other factors are involved that can also affect the number of picks in each game. For instance, CPU wr catching and pass coverage also come into play here. The difficulty level you are playing on is also a contributing factor.

Using my sliders, I average about 8 int's a season, which for my Cowboys is about right. Good Luck.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:17 PM   #3
MVP

Can you post your sliders here or tell me how to get your sliders? I would like to adjust pass coverage and interceptions

Old 07-06-2017, 05:25 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbread28
Can you post your sliders here or tell me how to get your sliders? I would like to adjust pass coverage and interceptions

The sliders are posted and are currently about halfway down this page. The overall feel is more difficult than All Pro but easier than All Madden straight up. I hope they work for you. Try them and tell me what you like/hate and I will try to guide the best I can.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:47 PM   #5
MVP

Thank you. I will try them out

Old 07-10-2017, 12:29 PM   #6
Rookie

I throw near 20 INTs a season with the way my sliders are. Thing is the other teams defense NEVER seems to drop a pass near them. Even LBs. I have the CPU sliders at 48 for INTs and coverage. Not sure which slider i need to adjust for the CPU to not get as many INTs.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 07-10-2017 at 12:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »