Home

RFF's M18 32-man CFM USER v USER Sliders

This is a discussion on RFF's M18 32-man CFM USER v USER Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2018, 09:48 AM   #177
AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RFF's M18 32-man CFM USER v USER Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjohn404
Curious what the sliders should look like for 32/32 playing 8 minute quarters. We play 8-10 seasons and advancing every 24-32 hrs and we averaged a season every 30-35 days. XP seems high because we already have a lot of 99 FMV, PMV, ZCV, CTH etc players with no change from default XP sliders. We have already had people breaking sack, rushing, Etc records and totals for season with close to default sliders(PBK is already 65 and RBK turned down to 40) so hesitant to turn up.

http://www.daddyleagues.com/psfl

Look at stats for previous seasons but also want to point out we never had a WR or QB win OPOY or MVP (always a RB) So would like to see that happen more often without dumbing down pass defense too much

That is a tough question. For 8 min quarters, it's more instructive to know roughly how many total snaps since run-off can greatly affect that. But assuming you play with some run-off and have fewer snaps than our 12m quarter ~112-115 snap games, you're going to want to make things a bit more offensive. The gameplay won't be as NFL-like but that's part of the deal with shorter quarters.

Raise QB Acc closer to 50. Raise RBK a couple points. That alone would do it, I'd think.

Re XP, that's odd--we don't have that issue, nearing end of our 5th season. We do have a few players breaking the sack record, but that's mostly a human factor. If humans hold onto the ball longer (and they do) they will get sacked more often. That's how it should be. You really can't balance for stats because you'll never get them all right. For instance, if you give human QBs more time to throw and they won't take fewer sacks--they'll just hold the ball longer and throw it deeper. Now you've got both a sack problem and a ridiculous WR stat problem.

Seems crazy to me that on All Madden difficulty with all our sliders you're running just 40 RBK and are still shattering records--of our top 5 rushers as of wk 15, 3 are under 5 ypc. Have you only been using some of our sliders? Truthfully if you're putting up insane offensive #s with all our settings, then I just wouldn't use our settings. Something seems way off about that, but who knows?

Commissioner
After Work Football League
(Xbox Series S/X)
AWFL Discord
AWFL Daddyleagues
Old 03-10-2018, 09:41 AM   #178
Rookie

seanjohn404's Arena

We are getting about 40 snaps a game on average. The running teams are stretch or outside running to get the high YPC. We have a league wide mandate of 6.0 YPC or less on RB’s for season. This is done to encourage more running between the tackles and to organically get lower YPC. We have the same setup for WR to have a 20 YPC or lower to encourage more route variety. Part of the problem is certain run plays depend on animation more than RBK or Defensive blockshed and tackle. You are correct on the volatility of user vs user games which is the bigger issue and makes it more difficult to manage. That’s the main reason I’m looking for sliders to help combat it but your sliders are the only ones I have tried other than default but yours seem to be the best I have seen thus far for what I’m trying to accomplish.

Last edited by seanjohn404; 03-10-2018 at 09:44 AM.
Old 08-10-2018, 02:06 PM   #179
Rookie

Yo aestis I need your sliders on madden 19

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-10-2018, 06:07 PM   #180
AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cming
Yo aestis I need your sliders on madden 19

I appreciate it! Coming soon.

I'll post what we're starting the league with. Please remember the real secret sauce is when I adjust based on league game data, so whatever I post initially will be adjusted over the following couple weeks. Also here's to hoping the M19 app releases so I can get access to said data..

Commissioner
(Xbox Series S/X)
AWFL Discord
AWFL Daddyleagues
Old 08-12-2018, 05:07 PM   #181
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
I appreciate it! Coming soon.

I'll post what we're starting the league with. Please remember the real secret sauce is when I adjust based on league game data, so whatever I post initially will be adjusted over the following couple weeks. Also here's to hoping the M19 app releases so I can get access to said data..

Sounds great do you have a time table of when the sliders will drop? Not tryna rush you I just can’t fire up my chise without your input

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 05:18 PM   #182
AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cming
Sounds great do you have a time table of when the sliders will drop? Not tryna rush you I just can’t fire up my chise without your input

We'll start our league next week, still working out some settings and making sure no serious bugs. Figuring out when rosters will be dropping. But I'll post the set we're starting with before then, as soon as I have it. Like I said I'll need some game data to know how good the starting set is, but I suspect it won't be super far off.

Teaser: unlike last year, when we ran Slow speed, player speed tests are pointing to at least Normal and possibly even Fast being the more realistic speed this year.

Commissioner
(Xbox Series S/X)
AWFL Discord
AWFL Daddyleagues
Old 08-13-2018, 08:17 PM   #183
Rookie

teampunjabi's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
We'll start our league next week, still working out some settings and making sure no serious bugs. Figuring out when rosters will be dropping. But I'll post the set we're starting with before then, as soon as I have it. Like I said I'll need some game data to know how good the starting set is, but I suspect it won't be super far off.

Teaser: unlike last year, when we ran Slow speed, player speed tests are pointing to at least Normal and possibly even Fast being the more realistic speed this year.
Really looking forward to your sliders again this year. Game changing for my 2 user brother franchise. We actually play every game as the other teams opponent since we do not trust the CPU for good gameplay.
Old 08-13-2018, 10:52 PM   #184
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by teampunjabi
Really looking forward to your sliders again this year. Game changing for my 2 user brother franchise. We actually play every game as the other teams opponent since we do not trust the CPU for good gameplay.

I see me and my brother not alone lol....aestis out here blessing families with his sliders

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »