Home

Mike Lowe Madden '18 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden '18 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2017, 04:15 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Mike Lowe Madden '18 Sliders

Is anyone else having a problem with bubble screens?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-29-2017, 05:06 PM   #34
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Have you seen the offsides glitch (repeated offsides by the CPU) with your fatigue that high?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-29-2017, 06:16 PM   #35
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
If I don't control players on defense would you suggest keeping pass block to what the CPU is set for?
You could try lowering it a bit if you're concerned. The results depend on the matchups for that particular week too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2017, 06:25 PM   #36
Rookie

Played game 2 of my Redskins test franchise with the updated sliders. Week 2 has the Redskins playing @Rams. Ended up winning 35-24. Cousins went 25-32 for 400 yards. I rushed for 140 yards as a team. I only punted once. But you can expect something like this because Redskins should be a playoff team and the Rams well are the Rams..
Goff actually played really well threw for 300 yards and 3 TD's. I kept Gurley in check for 65 yards. This game was also a greater representation of sacks even with the great Rams front 7. Each team had 3 sacks.

I'm really liking this set so far. I want to face a team with a great defense to see how difficult offense is and I may get that in these next two weeks in Raiders and Chiefs.
Old 08-29-2017, 07:50 PM   #37
Rookie

Remember what I said about wanting a low scoring game against a good defense... well I got the complete opposite. The Raiders torched me on offense for the first 3 quarters. I was down 45-14 mid way through the 3rd quarter. Then after a couple lucky breaks and finally being able to stop Lynch I brought it back to lose 52-45 with a chance to tie at the end. Cousins only threw for 250 yards and I put up 45 points. The variety of games I'm getting from this set is great. I still want a low scoring defensive battle.

Also I think fatigue may be a tad too high... I'm noticing receivers and DB's coming out way too often maybe a happy medium between this set and your previous one.
Old 08-29-2017, 08:20 PM   #38
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Great sliders man. I just had my best game yet. Penalties may need some work and the false start glitch reared its ugly head. Also, I lowered fatigue to 63 and It's working out pretty well. Other than that they're great. Just to be sure you have the same settings in the MM as you do in CFM? I do and I also use triangle, PS4, to import the sliders easily. 'm not even sure that matters.

Last edited by JayD; 08-29-2017 at 08:23 PM.
Old 08-29-2017, 10:19 PM   #39
Rookie

I'm sorry Mike but how do I find these sliders in the vault?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-30-2017, 07:48 AM   #40
Rookie

Zandrooo's Arena

This seems interesting, I will give it a shot tonight. Tonight being sometime in the morning for the most of u guys since I'm actually one of the few Swedes playing this game. Great work Mike!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »