Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2017, 03:03 PM   #793
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Let's just say I have more faith in Dak being an Elite player than Zeke. I love Zeke, followed him in college and don't get me wrong he's a great player but Dak is already a leader, he's got Witten and Dez and everyone else calling him Sir already. Not to mention he has a great head on his shoulders, no off field drama. Dak makes other players better, he really does.

Totally agree all I can do is prey the zeek gets his head on straight cause with that o line he can be an MVP a few times he's so talented

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-13-2017, 03:04 PM   #794
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Have you looked at the power rankings NFL has us one below you guys at #3 like I'm all for bein up there but that's too high for us I like us in the top 10 but not top 5, Chiefs are gonna be a tough task for us defense is gonna have to win us the game and we can't blow any opportunity in the redzone. But im so pumped for eagles and cowboys week 10 I think I actually hope Zeke isn't suspended for that game because if we beat you guys that'll be an excuse lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think Eagles offense should real promise, was a bit sloppy to me. The defense looked really good. To be honest we looked most efficient on both sides of the ball out of the league Week 1. Yes we didn't score touchdowns all the time but we moved the ball up and down that field every drive against a pretty good Giants defense which I would consider top five in the league. Of course I'm hoping the Chiefs win and I think they will but you will give them a game. And don't worry Zeke is playing all year. He got a restraining order that will allow him to play while the case goes to Federal Court and that usually takes months to find a verdict. He will end up serving the suspension next year unfortunately.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-13-2017 at 03:09 PM.
Old 09-13-2017, 03:06 PM   #795
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I also never pay attention to the power rankings honestly. Mark my words you will never see me brag about what position we are in power rankings. I mean with all due respect how the hell are the Steelers top 3 in everyone's power rankings but they beat the Browns by a field goal? ( don't answer that it's sarcastic lol)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2017, 03:07 PM   #796
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
Finally had a CPU team possess the ball longer than me. I won 13-12 with a last second field goal. Really good game.
Those are the games I like. Defensive battle. What clock settings you decide?
Old 09-13-2017, 03:08 PM   #797
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Totally agree all I can do is prey the zeek gets his head on straight cause with that o line he can be an MVP a few times he's so talented

He is. I bought his jersey the day they released and bought my fiance a Dak jersey.. Man,... kinda wishing I bought Dak because he's growing to be my favorite player along with Dez.
Old 09-13-2017, 03:10 PM   #798
Banned

Quote:
He is. I bought his jersey the day they released and bought my fiance a Dak jersey.. Man,... kinda wishing I bought Dak because he's growing to be my favorite player along with Dez.

Yeah dak was a dream come true for that franchise look at teams that lost there qb and it took years to get another one (I'm talking when we lost Troy) sorry tony you never lived up

Old 09-13-2017, 03:10 PM   #799
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
I think Eagles offense should real promise, was a bit sloppy to me. The defense looked really good. To be honest we looked most efficient on both sides of the ball out of the league Week 1. Yes we didn't score touchdowns all the time but we moved the ball up and down that fills every drive against a pretty good Giants defense which I would consider top five in the league. Of course I'm hoping the Chiefs win and I think they will but you will give them a game. And don't worry Zeke is playing all year. He got a restraining order that will allow him to play while the case goes to Federal Court and that usually takes months to find a verdict. He will end up serving the suspension next year unfortunately.

Honestly for a Monday night game it was boring as hell but I understand why it was the Monday night game and I guess we had gotten spoiled the last couple years with Giants vs Cowboy games coming down to the wire. And of course I'd like to see us beat the Chiefs I do think in the end they'll take it but I think the score will be a differential of between 1-7 points.

And on another note I honestly think the Giants and Skins will go 0-2 this Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Old 09-13-2017, 03:13 PM   #800
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Yeah dak was a dream come true for that franchise look at teams that lost there qb and it took years to get another one (I'm talking when we lost Troy) sorry tony you never lived up

And to think I wanted Paxton Lynch or Connor Cook that draft but Dak was my 3rd option. And yeah... Tony is still dear to my heart. I love that man. He's what I grew up as my franchise qb, throughout middle school and high school. My grandpa has Staubach, my dad had Aikman and I had Tony and now all three of us have Dak lol Tony is a hell of a broadcaster BTW.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »