Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2017, 08:56 PM   #841
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The team specific plays and formations is why I'm deciding to just stick with regular playbooks for everyone, I really hope they add an option for us to be able to assign custom playbooks for the cpu. It would fix so much!
I mean, they gave us the ability to edit CPU uniforms in the team select screen in a patch last year...it's the same thing here...I really don't know why they wouldn't do this for offline CFMs at least (I could see it being an issue with online leagues with people changing a CPU opponent to make things easier).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2017, 08:58 PM   #842
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I mean, they gave us the ability to edit CPU uniforms in the team select screen in a patch last year...it's the same thing here...I really don't know why they wouldn't do this for offline CFMs at least (I could see it being an issue with online leagues with people changing a CPU opponent to make things easier).
I know right and it was on a lot of people's Wishlists, oh well I guess. Like I said, hopefully next year..
Old 09-13-2017, 09:54 PM   #843
Pro

Hmmmm I'm gonna try the generic playbook thing. I don't mind not having team specific stuff because I'm seeing way too many four verts and play action stuff with the regular playbooks.

I'm gonna replay my Packer game in a little bit. What would they be pass balanced? Or balanced with a west coast scheme?
Old 09-13-2017, 09:56 PM   #844
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Hmmmm I'm gonna try the generic playbook thing. I don't mind not having team specific stuff because I'm seeing way too many four verts and play action stuff with the regular playbooks.

I'm gonna replay my Packer game in a little bit. What would they be pass balanced? Or balanced with a west coast scheme?
West Coast for sure.
Old 09-13-2017, 09:59 PM   #845
Pro

With the custom playbooks I didn't see enough balance!

So for me since I'm playing Green bay, just simply take control of Mike McCarthy and change the book and scheme in coach settings and that's it right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2017, 10:10 PM   #846
Pro

So i played 3 games on my fantasy draft CFM, pretty stacked on D. Here are my sack results all sliders are the same with the exception of pass blocking. I put that to 70.
Game 1: Me:4 OPP:2
Game 2: Me:3 OPP:2
Game 3: Me:1 OPP:1

In game 3, my sack didnt come until Q4. Very small sample size i know, and maybe you Flaz as well as some others may have tried 70 Pass block before. But so far, solid sack numbers IMO however sometimes the pocket never collapses for the whole play which can seem fake. while other times it will and the QB will either run free and throw, force a throw, sack.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2017, 10:20 PM   #847
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleZ_3
So i played 3 games on my fantasy draft CFM, pretty stacked on D. Here are my sack results all sliders are the same with the exception of pass blocking. I put that to 70.
Game 1: Me:4 OPP:2
Game 2: Me:3 OPP:2
Game 3: Me:1 OPP:1

In game 3, my sack didnt come until Q4. Very small sample size i know, and maybe you Flaz as well as some others may have tried 70 Pass block before. But so far, solid sack numbers IMO however sometimes the pocket never collapses for the whole play which can seem fake. while other times it will and the QB will either run free and throw, force a throw, sack.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Yes sack numbers will be better but people don't like putting the slider that high because it creates wonky movement and suction blocking. But if animations don't really bother you then I suggest using it that high.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:11 PM   #848
Rookie

ramrod1987's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Just so you know you don't got to push up but when your trying to throw low you got to hold L1 and press down

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Are those buttons still a thing? I didn't think they did that again. Do you still quickly double tap the icon to lob pass? If so what are the different passing ways again lol?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »