Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-14-2017, 08:33 AM   #857
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I know I want full control too but if I have to sacrifice that to get better play calling and gameplay I'll do that.

But based on your tests with the generic playbookks what do you think?
If you're willing to spend the time to go and change all the playbooks for all teams , know what each team's offensive identity is to match the correct playbook , and are willing to keep an eye on all teams if they change the playbooks back after a season, then I would do it.

Also if you don't care about team specific plays and formations.
Old 09-14-2017, 08:41 AM   #858
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
If you're willing to spend the time to go and change all the playbooks for all teams , know what each team's offensive identity is to match the correct playbook , and are willing to keep an eye on all teams if they change the playbooks back after a season, then I would do it.

Also if you don't care about team specific plays and formations.
I am but I'll just do it on a week to week basis
Old 09-14-2017, 08:47 AM   #859
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I am but I'll just do it on a week to week basis
This link will help identify each team's offensive system, it's an article that's a few years old but I ran through all the teams and they all seem to still be the same system. It's not gonna tell you exactly what playbook to use but you'll get a common sense to what playbook matches each team, Run N Gun for run first teams, West Coast for West Coast teams, Spread or Air Raid for Vertical teams, Ect. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...s-base-offense
Old 09-14-2017, 09:00 AM   #860
Rookie

ramrod1987's Arena

Quote:
Isn't that the beauty's of sliders? You can actually kiss field goals by tuning it right lol. I missed quite a bit last year and even some Extra Point kicks. I haven't missed any this year yet.
Yeah but why are my kicks not showing up in my stats? 12 games in it shows I've kicked a total of 4 times xpts and fgs.
Old 09-14-2017, 10:12 AM   #861
Pro

Quote:
This link will help identify each team's offensive system, it's an article that's a few years old but I ran through all the teams and they all seem to still be the same system. It's not gonna tell you exactly what playbook to use but you'll get a common sense to what playbook matches each team, Run N Gun for run first teams, West Coast for West Coast teams, Spread or Air Raid for Vertical teams, Ect. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...s-base-offense
Run and gun is run first?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2017, 10:34 AM   #862
Pro

Quote:
Yes sack numbers will be better but people don't like putting the slider that high because it creates wonky movement and suction blocking. But if animations don't really bother you then I suggest using it that high.
Hmmn yea, had a few of those plays. But im really into stats more. so having accurate sacks immerses me in the game much more. I can deal with the occasional suction sack, or impossible to break pass blocking from time to time. But getting 6+ sacks just ruins a game for me personally.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2017, 10:44 AM   #863
Banned

Anybody know about patch 1.03

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-14-2017, 10:58 AM   #864
MVP

OVR: 6

Just got a roughing the passer call on a sack gotta love Madden sometimes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »