Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2017, 08:29 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Dude I loved your sliders last year I'm just wondering if you tried to carry your sets over to see how they tested or with the new engine were those sliders made redundant?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2017, 10:48 AM   #82
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wollertgoes
Used your sliders last year to great pleasure.

I was happy with the result of my first game, prime time @Seahawks so struggles were expected and I lost 16-12.

However am a bit concerned with both Wentz & Wilson atleast 4-5 times missing a throw by 5-8 yards or a fade towards the sidelines being thrown at a FS inside the numbers without any pressure. Also at crunch time they shot up from 3 sacks to 11 on two drives, some were the AI taking control of my QB and gravitating him towards the rusher like a magnet and some were myself taking my eyes off the rush.

Am looking forward to how it will play out once I get used to the game and itīs mechanics again. The statline was very realistic the sacks not withstanding.
Either you want to see errant throws or you don't. There's no in between. You can't pick how bad of a throw you want them to throw. Leave it between 25-30 if you want to see errant throws. Or put the slider between 40-50 if you rarely want to see errant passes. As for sacks, you simply raise or lower pass blocking slider depending if you see too many sacks or too less. There's a patch coming in 2-3 weeks, let's see what they fix with that before I go forward with updating sliders. It's mostly going to be defensive issues that they key on. I've personally thought about raising qb accuracy to about 30 for the cpu but it hasnt been too bad in my games.
Old 08-26-2017, 10:56 AM   #83
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Either you want to see errant throws or you don't. There's no in between. You can't pick how bad of a throw you want them to throw. Leave it between 25-30 if you want to see errant throws. Or put the slider between 40-50 if you rarely want to see errant passes. As for sacks, you simply raise or lower pass blocking slider depending if you see too many sacks or too less. There's a patch coming in 2-3 weeks, let's see what they fix with that before I go forward with updating sliders. It's mostly going to be defensive issues that they key on. I've personally thought about raising qb accuracy to about 30 for the cpu but it hasnt been too bad in my games.
Appreciate the feedback and suggestions for tweaking, one game is far too small a sample size to determine what is a result of sliders, game enginge and user errors ofcourse. But I figured more data canīt hurt.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:03 AM   #84
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wollertgoes
Appreciate the feedback and suggestions for tweaking, one game is far too small a sample size to determine what is a result of sliders, game enginge and user errors ofcourse. But I figured more data canīt hurt.
1 game is a very small sample size. You gotta at least play about 5 honestly, with different teams to really get a feel for what the sliders are doing. I think the set is very promising right now. I think it's playing well. Maybe it's cuz I'm not being picky this year or maybe it's just cuz I've seen some awesome results so far but these are what I got until there's a patch release. The first patch of the year is always the biggest and more effective one.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:05 AM   #85
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Remember though, not everything that's happening in your gameplay is due to the actual sliders. There are some things that are just pure coding and programming which we have no control of.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2017, 01:35 PM   #86
Rookie

Is there a slider set for CFM spectate mode

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-26-2017, 02:23 PM   #87
MVP

OVR: 4

Game 2 with updated set saw me winning with Dallas over Indy 25-13. The only bad thing I saw was the false start glitch. Over 2 drives in the 4th quarter, Indy had 6 false starts.
Old 08-26-2017, 02:26 PM   #88
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

I only played one game but I like it so far. Jets first preseason game, lost 40-26. I didn't see much of the running game or of Josh McCown in the first quarter, but both of the other QB's had realistic inaccurate passes. Defense was worse than I expected but the Titans' score was helped by a pick-six on a curl route. Overall the game felt much smoother than 17. Hopefully the realistic results and play will continue

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »