Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-14-2017, 02:03 PM   #873
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Flazko,

How do you feel about these for a 32-team CFM, which occasionally has CPU games due to scheduling conflicts or drop-outs? We'd been doing All-Madden, and want to give AP a try. Would you make any changes for this type of league?
Old 09-14-2017, 03:02 PM   #874
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
Flazko,

How do you feel about these for a 32-team CFM, which occasionally has CPU games due to scheduling conflicts or drop-outs? We'd been doing All-Madden, and want to give AP a try. Would you make any changes for this type of league?
I think this is the most realistic challenge you can get. All-Madden brings a challenge, no one denies that but it's the way the challenge is presented. All-Madden boosts the cpu AI system and nerfs the user's players and chances. I think you guys would enjoy the set. Majority of your games will be user vs user but when it comes to playing the cpu, I think you'll get a legitimate challenge that won't make you feel cheated IF you were to lose.
Old 09-14-2017, 05:00 PM   #875
Rookie

Hey Flazko, I really dont feel like editing qb traits. Will this affect these sliders if if i dont mess with the traits

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2017, 05:27 PM   #876
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepinturtle
Hey Flazko, I really dont feel like editing qb traits. Will this affect these sliders if if i dont mess with the traits

No. I would have said it was mandatory to do so. Sliders will work fine without the edits.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-14-2017 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Typos
Old 09-14-2017, 05:34 PM   #877
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepinturtle

Yeah I don't use the qb stuff and I love flazko sliders so you should be good bro

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-14-2017, 05:50 PM   #878
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I think this is the most realistic challenge you can get. All-Madden brings a challenge, no one denies that but it's the way the challenge is presented. All-Madden boosts the cpu AI system and nerfs the user's players and chances. I think you guys would enjoy the set. Majority of your games will be user vs user but when it comes to playing the cpu, I think you'll get a legitimate challenge that won't make you feel cheated IF you were to lose.
I guess what I'm asking is, what is the noticeable difference between All Pro and All Madden for user vs user games. Is it still that All-Madden boosts the AI system for non-controlled players?
Old 09-14-2017, 05:51 PM   #879
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
I guess what I'm asking is, what is the noticeable difference between All Pro and All Madden for user vs user games. Is it still that All-Madden boosts the AI system for non-controlled players?
Idk, I don't play user vs user. Maybe someone else reading can answer or you can just try the sliders yourself, my guess is yes the AI is boosted for non controlled players. That's what all madden does.
Old 09-14-2017, 06:29 PM   #880
Rookie

TannerYoho's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
It's usually my team that has more drops than the cpu lol

I meant mine* iPhone constantly messing me up! Love the sliders tough. Even with the drops I'm enjoying playing. In week 8 of my EaglesCFM 6-2

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »