Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 115 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-15-2017, 12:51 PM   #913
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumonk
Just had the most... unusual game I've had so far this year. Went from being a near perfect gameplay during my practice game (same franchise, just quit in the 3rd because I was testing the sliders and playing non-typical) to playing my game for real. I actually blitzed less on defense, and the game just fell apart. Between the two teams, we ended up with 22 sacks.

Hmmm I dunno bro I play this game like crazy never had more then 10ish on a crazy game but mostly a couple sacks per side usually

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-15-2017, 12:56 PM   #914
Pro

I'm not trying to speak for flazko but he probably would say to raise the slider if you want

Old 09-15-2017, 01:02 PM   #915
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I've yet to see any pictures from anyone saying they're experiencing more than 15+ sacks a game. I'd be lucky to see more than 10 in my games. Strange.
Old 09-15-2017, 04:59 PM   #916
MVP

OVR: 6

Yea while my sack totals were high before i boosted the cpu run blocking, my total between both teams never went above like 13-15.

I've been having a lot of success with cpu pass blocking in the 40-43 range. Has dropped my sack totals for my falcons down to 4 and 5 in the last 2 games and didn't feel overly "sticky" in terms of getting off blocks most of the time.
Old 09-15-2017, 06:27 PM   #917
Rookie

I ended up with 15 and the CPU was 7 I believe. Honestly, I only sent maybe 1-2 blitzes the entire game. For the most part, I just called cover 3 or 2 man under and pressed. My DL isn't that great either. I'm running the 3-4. My DE/DT area ll 73-79. My OLB are about the 78 ovr.
Old 09-15-2017, 06:32 PM   #918
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

Does anybody know if the QB edits are on any updated roster file for the PS4?
Old 09-15-2017, 07:35 PM   #919
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Tried your sliders just now. 49ers vs Seahawks. Lost 28-30. It overall played awesome!! I just felt like they should've blown me out but they didn't because there was too many plays total. I did 15 minutes 15 seconds. What other quarter length could I use to lower the total amount of plays? Besides that, it played amazing!! Can't wait to test some more games

Old 09-15-2017, 08:04 PM   #920
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Tried your sliders just now. 49ers vs Seahawks. Lost 28-30. It overall played awesome!! I just felt like they should've blown me out but they didn't because there was too many plays total. I did 15 minutes 15 seconds. What other quarter length could I use to lower the total amount of plays? Besides that, it played amazing!! Can't wait to test some more games

I put on the OP for those who don't like 15 mins to try 10 mins / 20 sec run off. Glad you liked the sliders bro. 👍

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »