Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-16-2017, 04:08 PM   #953
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Sorry for the rant flazko I'm done now back to the drawing board on what to use now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-16-2017, 04:24 PM   #954
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

As stated on OP, I will only respond to those with serious questions or issues while also providing pics or video of the issue. This thread has become nothing but complaints that are repeated. It's the same complaints over and over and over. I stated exactly what you'll see with this slider set and people continue to complain about drops or sacks, I stated you would see them on the OP under "focus points of slider set". Feedback is always welcomed but when it's the same complaint after complaint it becomes a bit irritating. All these issues are simple fixes. Common sense says to raise catching or pass blocking if you see too many sacks or dropped catches. Have a good day everyone.
Old 09-16-2017, 05:46 PM   #955
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
As stated on OP, I will only respond to those with serious questions or issues while also providing pics or video of the issue. This thread has become nothing but complaints that are repeated. It's the same complaints over and over and over. I stated exactly what you'll see with this slider set and people continue to complain about drops or sacks, I stated you would see them on the OP under "focus points of slider set". Feedback is always welcomed but when it's the same complaint after complaint it becomes a bit irritating. All these issues are simple fixes. Common sense says to raise catching or pass blocking if you see too many sacks or dropped catches. Have a good day everyone.

It has nothing to do with the sliders actually it's all pro, tried all madden and this year seems to play more true then AP

Old 09-16-2017, 07:35 PM   #956
Pro

Ok. So since I've been sick, I had the luxury of staying home today. I played four games today and I must say these sliders are playing better than last years!!!

The only adjustments I made was I put cpu pass block at 70 and run block at 85 with the threshold had at 60! These four games played out wonderfully!

Including one where I was actually shut out during the fourth quarter and I was outscored by 15 points in the final quarter! I was actually happy with that. These sliders are dope af!
Old 09-16-2017, 07:42 PM   #957
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Ok. So since I've been sick, I had the luxury of staying home today. I played four games today and I must say these sliders are playing better than last years!!!

The only adjustments I made was I put cpu pass block at 70 and run block at 85 with the threshold had at 60! These four games played out wonderfully!

Including one where I was actually shut out during the fourth quarter and I was outscored by 15 points in the final quarter! I was actually happy with that. These sliders are dope af!
Thanks for actually taking the time to adjust everything to your preferences.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:51 PM   #958
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
No. I would have said it was mandatory to do so. Sliders will work fine without the edits.
Thank you. Didnt mess with them playing a great game of football with these. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2017, 08:59 PM   #959
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepinturtle
Thank you. Didnt mess with them playing a great game of football with these. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
No problem. You're welcome.
Old 09-16-2017, 09:54 PM   #960
MVP

I swear every time I'm like I think this is too easy I get smacked in the mouth by an under dog these sliders are awesome great job flazko!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »