Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 121 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2017, 11:22 PM   #961
Rookie
 
Srg5005's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: North Carolina
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I love the sliders, best Ive played with on a madden game. Im still having issues with sacks, Im getting about 10 sacks a game between both my DE and the occasional LB blitz. The CPU also hands me a decent amount of sacks when Im on offense. Ive went through and did the edits on the QBs and they still sometimes statue up in the pocket. Im almost to the end of my 2nd season so I don't wanna start over as the sliders do make it competitive versus the CPU and being the Browns its a struggle to win in the first place. Ive adjusted the CPU pass block slider up to 45 I believe. (Im at work so I cant remember of top of my head) Im still just seeing a lot more than normal sacks. Any suggestions?
Srg5005 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 11:25 PM   #962
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srg5005
I love the sliders, best Ive played with on a madden game. Im still having issues with sacks, Im getting about 10 sacks a game between both my DE and the occasional LB blitz. The CPU also hands me a decent amount of sacks when Im on offense. Ive went through and did the edits on the QBs and they still sometimes statue up in the pocket. Im almost to the end of my 2nd season so I don't wanna start over as the sliders do make it competitive versus the CPU and being the Browns its a struggle to win in the first place. Ive adjusted the CPU pass block slider up to 45 I believe. (Im at work so I cant remember of top of my head) Im still just seeing a lot more than normal sacks. Any suggestions?


Yeah bro I've messed with it a little and I'm ok with the sacks but for awhile I had CPU pass protection set to 65 and human to 50 and it seemed a little more even so I'd give that a try


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 11:38 PM   #963
49ers
 
OVR: 43
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Prescott, AZ
Posts: 5,250
Blog Entries: 20
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Goddamn it, these sliders suck because Flazko looks too much like Flacco and I can't reconcile the Cowboys logo when I'm in this thread!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app
__________________
pleh
adembroski is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 11:54 PM   #964
Rookie
 
Srg5005's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: North Carolina
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I wouldn't mind it I guess, I just don't think Myles Garrett would break the sacks in a season record lol. But I also play with the DE and use the jump snap and such. In a perfect world about 2 to 5 sacks in a game would be ideal. I guess I can crank up the pass block and run block. Heres a question...has anyone used these sliders and put the difficulty to All Madden and see if there is a more competitive difference?
Srg5005 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 12:06 AM   #965
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srg5005
I wouldn't mind it I guess, I just don't think Myles Garrett would break the sacks in a season record lol. But I also play with the DE and use the jump snap and such. In a perfect world about 2 to 5 sacks in a game would be ideal. I guess I can crank up the pass block and run block. Heres a question...has anyone used these sliders and put the difficulty to All Madden and see if there is a more competitive difference?


That's interesting I haven't thought of that but maybe you should try I'm going to now that you mention it


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 12:10 AM   #966
Rookie
 
Srg5005's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: North Carolina
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
That's interesting I haven't thought of that but maybe you should try I'm going to now that you mention it


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Im at work so I cant play until tomorrow...play a game or two and post it in here. Ill be off and on all night
Srg5005 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 12:33 AM   #967
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Goddamn it, these sliders suck because Flazko looks too much like Flacco and I can't reconcile the Cowboys logo when I'm in this thread!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app
I've been called Flacco on Xbox plenty of times lol smh.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 12:34 AM   #968
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srg5005
Im at work so I cant play until tomorrow...play a game or two and post it in here. Ill be off and on all night
Try cpu pass block at 65.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 AM.

Top -