Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-17-2017, 03:14 PM   #977
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

And damn 85 cpu run block forced me to abandon coach mode on run plays.....baltimore tore me up for 197 and three YDs on the ground
Old 09-17-2017, 05:02 PM   #978
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
And damn 85 cpu run block forced me to abandon coach mode on run plays.....baltimore tore me up for 197 and three YDs on the ground
Yeah, that's why I settled at 75. 85 is a little crazy in this game. I used 85 in last years game.
Old 09-17-2017, 06:42 PM   #979
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah, that's why I settled at 75. 85 is a little crazy in this game. I used 85 in last years game.
I think 83 is a good spot! Maybe 80. The setting made my games that much more intense and I can run my man blitzes too. They're not as OP with thatg setting and cpu pass block at 70.
Old 09-17-2017, 07:47 PM   #980
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

So I haven't bothered with Madden this year but thought I'd give your sliders a go. I was panthers at 49ers. Lost 17 - 34 but was my own fault throwing 4 horrible INTs and fumbling on my own 20 yard line.

Aside from that, I noticed that there was no subbing of players (aside from a single play), not a single penalty either. The best receivers on the field are the CPU defenders and the player run game seems way too hindered (the defence is in the backfield straightaway a lot.

My general feeling is that the game seems pretty bad - worse than last year. Good luck trying to fix it yet again dude.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:00 PM   #981
Rookie

Has anyone seen you are unable to purchase trait upgrades?
Old 09-17-2017, 08:46 PM   #982
Rookie

Srg5005's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srg5005
10-4 Flazko I will and Ill let you know how it goes. Does run blocking need adjustment along with that or do they not feed off each other?
Used the pass/run blocking settings you said...very competitive...i loved it. Only had 3 sacks in the game. 2 blitz and one coverage sack. Thanks Flazko
Old 09-17-2017, 09:17 PM   #983
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srg5005
Used the pass/run blocking settings you said...very competitive...i loved it. Only had 3 sacks in the game. 2 blitz and one coverage sack. Thanks Flazko
You're welcome bro. You tried pass block at 65 and run block at 85?
Old 09-17-2017, 09:28 PM   #984
Rookie

So Flazko, my buddy just came over and played his 3 games of our CFM on the sliders, and I'd like to ask for input on what I can change to impact the game.

My buddy tends to play very aggressively. I'd say he man blitzes like 2/3 of the time, and the cpu just isn't holding up to it. He had something like 12, 10, and 7 sacks in his last 3 games. Honestly, I feel like it's a combo of three things. The line not holding long enough, the wr not beating single man coverage, and the QB not reading the open WRs. How can I change that?

Another obstacle I've run into is that the computer simply isn't running the ball very well either. I'd say they mostly average like 1-3 ypc with less than 50 each game unless they just happen to break one 80 yard TD to completely skew the numbers. Do you have any suggestions for this?

I'm sorry if that's not enough info, but I'd he happy to provide more if you could tell me what exactly you need to make an evaluation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »