Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2017, 03:42 PM   #1001
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
Why blame Dak? Name me a QB in the history of the game who can win a game when his entire offense is being dominated by a monster defense. It's not on Dak or Zeke - you can't win when the opposition's secondary is locking down your receivers whilst their Dline is savaging your O-line.
Yeah exactly. Dak was the only one really trying it seemed like. Every once in a while each team gets a good whipping. I rather have the Whipping now than later in the year. There's many factors that took place. Denver was very healthy compared to Dallas. The Cowboys defense is already an average at best defense, then you add some of the injuries and suspensions on that defense. It's tough when you get desperate after being down by so much with time winding down. The offense couldn't get anything going so that left our defense out there majority of the game. It just wasn't a good day. I also saw the Cowboys slipping and sliding everywhere, should have changed cleats, also saw them gassed from that altitude. There's a reason Denver is so tough to beat at home. It's simple, Denver was ready to play and Dallas wasn't. Oh well.... Now on to Arizona next week.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-18-2017 at 03:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2017, 03:52 PM   #1002
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
Why blame Dak? Name me a QB in the history of the game who can win a game when his entire offense is being dominated by a monster defense. It's not on Dak or Zeke - you can't win when the opposition's secondary is locking down your receivers whilst their Dline is savaging your O-line.

Bro I agree I was saying what other losers were saying lol I said Bull you know like bull****

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-18-2017, 05:50 PM   #1003
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So I got past the preseason. Lost my starting Left Guard Jonathan Cooper for 2 weeks and Back Up Left Guard Chaz Green for 3 weeks. I had lost Alfred Morris the first preseason game for 3 weeks but he will be ready for week 1. So I'm happy not to have any crazy injuries. I'm ready to start week 1 vs Giants.
Old 09-18-2017, 06:13 PM   #1004
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

These sliders are frigging awesome!!!! I have injuries at key positions and now late in the season in watching my playoff chances slipping away. It is nothing wonky happening it is just good sliders and inconsistent back up player play that is causing it. Losing is pretty fun watching it happen this way!!

Sent from my SM-J727T using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-18-2017, 06:16 PM   #1005
Rookie

Spot on adjustments as always. Love the new sliders.

My question is clock. I know you said it's preference and I like having the right amount of plays to try and get my players their weekly goals. 10/20 I saw 89 plays and 13/20 I saw 131. Here's the thing though: are you noticing more fatigue and injuries with the shorter clock? It sure seemed like I was. Also with the 20 accel clock I don't know if I saw more audibles but the QB definitely sent guys in motion more often. And I use 40 injury and I have 8 multi week injuries, usually have 3-4 and 1 out for the game.

One other note: I hate to say it, but when you released the new update I deleted my profile and started a new cfm and I noticed a HUGE difference in global game speed. I believe your first set was on Normal originally and then changed to slow at some point. I played a bunch of games, seasons really lol, in my first cfm and I can without a doubt say there's a difference between Slow in the menu and Slow with a new setup.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2017, 06:33 PM   #1006
Banned

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Bro I bumped my injury from 15 to 20 and lost zeke!!!! Lol but I gotta be honest it made me play differently so I love it I'll probably bump it higher but I'm scared lol oh and updated sliders are more awesome then the first!!! Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-18-2017, 06:36 PM   #1007
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
These sliders are frigging awesome!!!! I have injuries at key positions and now late in the season in watching my playoff chances slipping away. It is nothing wonky happening it is just good sliders and inconsistent back up player play that is causing it. Losing is pretty fun watching it happen this way!!

Did u make the adjustments from my update last night or using previous version of sliders?
Old 09-18-2017, 06:37 PM   #1008
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

Using the previous version. Man I don't want to change a thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »