Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 127 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-18-2017, 06:39 PM   #1009
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Spot on adjustments as always. Love the new sliders.

My question is clock. I know you said it's preference and I like having the right amount of plays to try and get my players their weekly goals. 10/20 I saw 89 plays and 13/20 I saw 131. Here's the thing though: are you noticing more fatigue and injuries with the shorter clock? It sure seemed like I was. Also with the 20 accel clock I don't know if I saw more audibles but the QB definitely sent guys in motion more often. And I use 40 injury and I have 8 multi week injuries, usually have 3-4 and 1 out for the game.

One other note: I hate to say it, but when you released the new update I deleted my profile and started a new cfm and I noticed a HUGE difference in global game speed. I believe your first set was on Normal originally and then changed to slow at some point. I played a bunch of games, seasons really lol, in my first cfm and I can without a doubt say there's a difference between Slow in the menu and Slow with a new setup.
With the shorter clock, I'm noticing better scores, about 90 plays per game. I'd say 40-45 per team. Seems like the Cpu qb does send more people in motion now or change the play. I'd say with 12 mins 20 sec run off you'd get about 120 total plays.
Old 09-18-2017, 06:39 PM   #1010
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
Using the previous version. Man I don't want to change a thing.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Operation Sports mobile app
Yeah, don't change anything if you're getting such good results bro.
Old 09-18-2017, 06:40 PM   #1011
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Bro I bumped my injury from 15 to 20 and lost zeke!!!! Lol but I gotta be honest it made me play differently so I love it I'll probably bump it higher but I'm scared lol oh and updated sliders are more awesome then the first!!! Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I tried out injuries at 25 instead of 40 and I'd say it's better, still seem about 3-4 injuries per team a game. And yeah I'm enjoying the new adjustments.
Old 09-18-2017, 06:40 PM   #1012
Rookie

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey man thanks for the time and hard work. For me this set up is money!

Old 09-18-2017, 06:41 PM   #1013
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
Hey man thanks for the time and hard work. For me this set up is money!

You're welcome man.
Old 09-18-2017, 07:53 PM   #1014
Rookie

Jagsfan24's Arena

So I played 2 games so far with these sliders, they work great for me when I'm on offense but just seems I dominate too much on defense.

I played the raiders and Carr got sacked because he stood like a statue, and I basically shut down the raiders offense. So I may need to up the QB accuracy? Or fix more qb traits?
Old 09-18-2017, 07:55 PM   #1015
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
So I played 2 games so far with these sliders, they work great for me when I'm on offense but just seems I dominate too much on defense.

I played the raiders and Carr got sacked because he stood like a statue, and I basically shut down the raiders offense. So I may need to up the QB accuracy? Or fix more qb traits?
I fixed all qbs traits and don't have any issue with sacks unless it's a blitz or very rarely a coverage sack. I haven't seen that statue sack stuff personally. It's up to you which route you wanna take, either upping cpu qb accuracy or fixing traits or maybe lowering your coverage and reaction a little.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:05 PM   #1016
Rookie

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I fixed all qbs traits and don't have any issue with sacks unless it's a blitz or very rarely a coverage sack. I haven't seen that statue sack stuff personally. It's up to you which route you wanna take, either upping cpu qb accuracy or fixing traits or maybe lowering your coverage and reaction a little.
I had fixed Carrs traits to not throw the ball away, and his sense pressure was ideal I think. But yeah I can try lowering my pass coverage back to 50

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »