Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2017, 05:04 PM   #97
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

RB starter gone with 3minutes left. I'll try 65 fatigue


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
SupertechmobowL99 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 05:07 PM   #98
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Something i was noticing.

I found a couple cheese passing plays that were constant big gainers. I raised cpu coverage to 60 and tested them and the coverage was great. Those plays no longer were cheese and i could use them as normal.

Imo defensive secondary plays a lot better on 60. 50 there were too many wide open passes on multiple plays.

Also raising to 30 on cpu accuracy has done wonders for the cpu to sustain drives and play better.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 05:46 PM   #99
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Something i was noticing.

I found a couple cheese passing plays that were constant big gainers. I raised cpu coverage to 60 and tested them and the coverage was great. Those plays no longer were cheese and i could use them as normal.

Imo defensive secondary plays a lot better on 60. 50 there were too many wide open passes on multiple plays.

Also raising to 30 on cpu accuracy has done wonders for the cpu to sustain drives and play better.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
I'll look into the defensive issues you're speaking of. I still think slants are a little over powering but it's been an issue for years. Don't burn yourself out yet on adjustments, remember there's a patch coming in a few weeks that's going to focus on defense issues. QB passing at 30 has been much better for cpu to keep a drive going.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 05:50 PM   #100
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'll look into the defensive issues you're speaking of. I still think slants are a little over powering but it's been an issue for years. Don't burn yourself out yet on adjustments, remember there's a patch coming in a few weeks that's going to focus on defense issues. QB passing at 30 has been much better for cpu to keep a drive going.
Ya im not going down that road this year. It was a quick fix. ya i read the patch is aimed at fixing some defensive issues

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 05:51 PM   #101
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ya im not going down that road this year. It was a quick fix. ya i read the patch is aimed at fixing some defensive issues

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
So what exactly did u adjust that's different from my set?
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 05:56 PM   #102
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I moved cpu coverage from 50 to 60

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 07:24 PM   #103
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Hopefully with the patch we won't have to restart. I hit the ground running with mine
asandique is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 09:53 PM   #104
Madden Avenger
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,177
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Hopefully with the patch we won't have to restart. I hit the ground running with mine
Nah bro, no need to restart. Just adjust if needed when any patches are released and keep trucking. If you restart every time an update is released you might as well buy the game in Feb '18 and start your CFM then.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45 PM.

Top -