Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 132 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-18-2017, 10:36 PM   #1049
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I have a question, would you guys like me to make the cpu a little tougher or is everyone fine with the level of challenge currently? I want those who want me to make it a little more challenging to LIKE this comment. I'm looking for 10+ likes and I will make it a little harder. I'll give the post 30 mins to see what everyone thinks. If I do end up adjusting the sliders, it'll be done tonight and will be the final update to sliders. If not, I will leave the sliders as is. I'm giving you guys a chance to make your voices heard.
Alright guys. Time is up. Looks like everyone finds the sliders challenging enough where it's at right now.
Old 09-19-2017, 12:45 AM   #1050
Just started!

I'm having real trouble with the CPU running. I'm playing with Flazko's sliders (Franchise but playing Offense only) and the CPU runs anywhere between 200 to 275 yds per game! I watch them run no less than 4-5 yds a carry even on obvious running plays. It's frustrating! Besides they run 70-75% of the time, any team it seems. On offense the numbers are pretty good but I need some help on how to fix the CPU running. I even tried tweaking the CPU run blocking slider down to 25 but the crazy runs continue!
Old 09-19-2017, 01:36 AM   #1051
Rookie

Quote:
Alright guys. Time is up. Looks like everyone finds the sliders challenging enough where it's at right now.
I love the sliders but I'm curious. What would you have changed? I can't help but building my team up to 90+ ovr and I honestly feel like I could run through 2 undefeated seasons if I don't screw up
Old 09-19-2017, 02:10 AM   #1052
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So I got curious of All-Madden despite my opinions of it. I wanted to create an All-Madden set that will give me All-Madden competition and Smarter AI without being "cheesy". I think I found something nice. I created a bonus set for those interested, it is listed at the bottom of the OP in purple font. I really like that set and I'm going to use it. Also went back to 15 min quarters, that time of possession stat and amount of plays is much more realistic with 15 min quarters. Pertaining to my reason for making an all-madden set despite my criticism about that difficulty setting, most people enjoy beating down the cpu but not me. I enjoy being on my toes and earning wins. I also enjoy losing close games to the cpu, it makes the game more exciting for me. Give the set a try if you're interested.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:33 AM   #1053
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Everything looks like it's FINAL, thank you all for being patient. I hope you ALL are enjoying the sliders and settings. I plan to leave everything as is (unless there's a patch that drastically changes the gameplay, of course).
Old 09-19-2017, 05:14 AM   #1054
Pro

I just entered these MiND you b4 I was using youre sliders already I was 9-2 all close games which is AWESOME. Next game the raiders @ their stadium there record is 5-5-1 I've won 6 in a row all close. by 3 points by 1 by 2 by 7 AWESOME sliders here I go kick off to the raiders 3rd n 6 Carr rolls out to the left BooM gets hit fumbles the ball we recover on the 20 yard line ran the. Ball. Got to the 3 yard line do a counter run left score up 7 man Carr goes off on me 8 of 8 110 yards. Man I lost bigg time 56 to 7 they stopped everthing I threw at them they picked me off 6 times 3 for td they had 10 sacks I had 6 5 from Mack attack but u knw wat it was Awesome great work on those sliders bro 💯💯💯💪💪💪😃

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-19-2017, 06:46 AM   #1055
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
I just entered these MiND you b4 I was using youre sliders already I was 9-2 all close games which is AWESOME. Next game the raiders @ their stadium there record is 5-5-1 I've won 6 in a row all close. by 3 points by 1 by 2 by 7 AWESOME sliders here I go kick off to the raiders 3rd n 6 Carr rolls out to the left BooM gets hit fumbles the ball we recover on the 20 yard line ran the. Ball. Got to the 3 yard line do a counter run left score up 7 man Carr goes off on me 8 of 8 110 yards. Man I lost bigg time 56 to 7 they stopped everthing I threw at them they picked me off 6 times 3 for td they had 10 sacks I had 6 5 from Mack attack but u knw wat it was Awesome great work on those sliders bro 💯💯💯💪💪💪😃

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Lol I like your positivity.
Old 09-19-2017, 07:49 AM   #1056
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
So I got curious of All-Madden despite my opinions of it. I wanted to create an All-Madden set that will give me All-Madden competition and Smarter AI without being "cheesy". I think I found something nice. I created a bonus set for those interested, it is listed at the bottom of the OP in purple font. I really like that set and I'm going to use it. Also went back to 15 min quarters, that time of possession stat and amount of plays is much more realistic with 15 min quarters. Pertaining to my reason for making an all-madden set despite my criticism about that difficulty setting, most people enjoy beating down the cpu but not me. I enjoy being on my toes and earning wins. I also enjoy losing close games to the cpu, it makes the game more exciting for me. Give the set a try if you're interested.

All madden now we are talking would love to try out the set

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »