Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 139 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-19-2017, 12:43 PM   #1105
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

You never know, the All-Madden AI is very smart. They're good at predicting your plays. I think anything goes when you're playing all-madden but maybe for All-Pro, I wouldn't use it. I barely use it on All-Pro. Usually only when I'm losing but All-Madden, I use it all the time.
Old 09-19-2017, 01:34 PM   #1106
Rookie

tmanning's Arena

Flazko,

I typically am an all madden player for the challenge but I am looking for simulation style game play. Last year I bounced from your AM set and Jarrod21's AM set. I had used Jarrodd21's for years, but I just get destroyed by the computer any more with those.

I am loving your all-pro set as it is giving me realistic results. I play with The Browns and am able to stay competitive through 3 quarters and end up losing in the 4th quarter. Just like on Sundays!

I have never been held winless through 4 games on all-pro, ever. I am getting a realistic challenge. So hats off to your SIM-STYLE sliders!

One issue I have is auto subs. I am not seeing HB2 sub in at all(maybe 3 times a game), and am getting very little D-line, LB rotation. I am using your your sliders exactly as listed. Any suggestions?

Also, I tried your QB traits roster, but want to start a new CFM when EA finally gets all the UDFA's included. What is your take on editing the QB traits for a new roster? Should I edit the traits every time I use a new roster, or with the new sliders and pass block begin adjusted higher, is it still necessary?
Old 09-19-2017, 01:40 PM   #1107
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmanning
Flazko,

I typically am an all madden player for the challenge but I am looking for simulation style game play. Last year I bounced from your AM set and Jarrod21's AM set. I had used Jarrodd21's for years, but I just get destroyed by the computer any more with those.

I am loving your all-pro set as it is giving me realistic results. I play with The Browns and am able to stay competitive through 3 quarters and end up losing in the 4th quarter. Just like on Sundays!

I have never been held winless through 4 games on all-pro, ever. I am getting a realistic challenge. So hats off to your SIM-STYLE sliders!

One issue I have is auto subs. I am not seeing HB2 sub in at all(maybe 3 times a game), and am getting very little D-line, LB rotation. I am using your your sliders exactly as listed. Any suggestions?

Also, I tried your QB traits roster, but want to start a new CFM when EA finally gets all the UDFA's included. What is your take on editing the QB traits for a new roster? Should I edit the traits every time I use a new roster, or with the new sliders and pass block begin adjusted higher, is it still necessary?

First off, thank you.

Second, Auto Subs are still an issue in Madden unfortunately. BUT raising the Fatigue setting high enough will get you good rotations. I see rotations for RBs but rarely for D Line, WRs and LBs. I'm thinking of bumping fatigue up to 70.
Maybe try bumping up fatigue until you find something that works for you.

Third, I personally plan on doing trait edits every time I update rosters but I've started my CFM with week 1 rosters that I edited traits for.
Old 09-19-2017, 01:40 PM   #1108
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
An other reason I use Very Slow with All-Madden is because I was noticing the cpu's defensive linemen collapsing the pocket but then they'd make a fast dive for the qb, you can tell they received a boost to speed, it looked awkward. It looked a little wonky. Didn't notice it at all when I made the switch to Very Slow. It also feels very simulation like with the movement, animations and didn't notice any awkward movement like sliding, warping, suction.
I've noticed in yesterdays game not on all madden. But all pro 15min 17 sec game speed on slow some rubberband effect when the computer threw the football also players had a twitch effect. Not all the time but it was there plus alil lag

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-19-2017, 01:42 PM   #1109
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
I've noticed in yesterdays game not on all madden. But all pro 15min 17 sec game speed on slow some rubberband effect when the computer threw the football also players had a twitch effect. Not all the time but it was there plus alil lag

Yeah, it's there once in a while. If EA did away with the physics and worked primarily on good animations, it wouldn't be much of an issue. I think it would be non existent. I love that they tried to add a physics engine but I really don't think they knew what they were doing, it's not awful but there are a bit of flaws.
I believe this is the 3rd or 4th year with the physics engine and they still can't get it right.. Smh.

Correction: Physics engine in Madden debuted in Madden 13, so yeah 4 years...
Old 09-19-2017, 02:03 PM   #1110
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah, it's there once in a while. If EA did away with the physics and worked primarily on good animations, it wouldn't be much of an issue. I think it would be non existent. I love that they tried to add a physics engine but I really don't think they knew what they were doing, it's not awful but there are a bit of flaws.
I believe this is the 3rd or 4th year with the physics engine and they still can't get it right.. Smh.

Correction: Physics engine in Madden debuted in Madden 13, so yeah 4 years...
Yesterday was the 1st time I saw it it wasn't that bad but I thought it was mayb game speed at slow I never used slow b4 always had it on normal also has anyone seen the saving profile just flashing after a game it just stays there flashing I hav to quit my CFM n continue so it can go away 😕😕

Old 09-19-2017, 02:28 PM   #1111
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
Yesterday was the 1st time I saw it it wasn't that bad but I thought it was mayb game speed at slow I never used slow b4 always had it on normal also has anyone seen the saving profile just flashing after a game it just stays there flashing I hav to quit my CFM n continue so it can go away

Let's get it right too they need to worry less about stupid ultimate team and MUT garbage and more on the offline as well lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-19-2017, 02:37 PM   #1112
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm working on Auto Subs guys. Trying to find something rotations across the board at LBs, DEs, DTs, WRs, CBs, RBs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »