Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 152 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-19-2017, 11:57 PM   #1209
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Going to test out the All Madden set now. Will post a update tomorrow morning. I just tried the new All Pro set, was up 28-7 before halftime. Playing as Giants at Tampa. Just didn't feel right so quit and put in the AM set.

The All Pro set before was a great challenge for me, so I believe it was possible just a change in play style on my part as well that may of cause a changed.
Old 09-20-2017, 01:02 AM   #1210
Rookie

Flazko great sliders. I really like the all pro sliders. I saw your post on slow versus very slow. I noticed you realized when doing all madden so does it make all pro any different? Harder or the same? I haven't played with very slow yet so thought I would ask. Again thanks for your input
Old 09-20-2017, 01:11 AM   #1211
Just started!

Well just played a full game on AM sliders. Did not plan to play a full game but it ended up being the most fun I have had yet! Ended up losing as NY Giants @ Tampa Bay. I couldn't do anything on offense besides a deep play action I had in the first half. Ended up losing 22-10, really was a 16-10 but had to try and convert a 4th down deep inside my own territory.

Eli was held under 100 yards with 1 TD and 2 INTS by the CPU, but this is my first game on AM and will take a little getting use too. Winston put up 219 on me and only completed 72% with 2 TD 2 INTS.

Rushing wise Martin had 66 yards on 18 carries for Tampa. While Perkins had 50 on 14 carries. Felt really good as both D lines are pretty good.

Overall felt great, CPU didn't feel overpowered, but felt like a constant challenge. Looking forward to a few games more to get passing down again and open up my playbook a bit more.
Old 09-20-2017, 01:32 AM   #1212
Rookie

On the new auto sub settings. If I play 15 min 15 sec and keep the auto subs the same will I have any issues. I tried the new ones only issue is on some third downs I have 4th 5th string guys in. And it seemed like every other play my guys were subbing. So I didn't know if i used the old ones if I would have any issues since I am using the longer time
Old 09-20-2017, 07:37 AM   #1213
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Flazko great sliders. I really like the all pro sliders. I saw your post on slow versus very slow. I noticed you realized when doing all madden so does it make all pro any different? Harder or the same? I haven't played with very slow yet so thought I would ask. Again thanks for your input
I wouldn't say it makes it harder, I will say it makes everything feel more like a Simulation experience. Very smooth animations, interactions and movements.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:39 AM   #1214
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
On the new auto sub settings. If I play 15 min 15 sec and keep the auto subs the same will I have any issues. I tried the new ones only issue is on some third downs I have 4th 5th string guys in. And it seemed like every other play my guys were subbing. So I didn't know if i used the old ones if I would have any issues since I am using the longer time
That's the point of auto subs, to get substitutions. I don't see it as an issue, it was an issue trying to find auto subs that will give you rotations and make you use those back ups and 3rd or 4th string players. In real football, players are being subbed almost every play. Starters come out for a play or two usually every drive. It depends how long the drive is. This helps you use your players instead of having them on the sidelines all game. It also helps get realistic stats for starters and back ups.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-20-2017 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Typos
Old 09-20-2017, 08:20 AM   #1215
Pro

Hey flaz have you played madden on Xbox 1 and PS4

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-20-2017, 08:21 AM   #1216
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Hey flaz have you played madden on Xbox 1 and PS4

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Just Xbox One.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »