Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 154 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-20-2017, 11:56 AM   #1225
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You can raise your accuracy to 50 and work your way back down until you get better at passing. Learn the mechanics, all the features offered in the game. They help tremendously. But try raising your accuracy to 50 and lower it as you get better so you get used to how to lead WRs and ball placement tools.
Ok thanks. I'm trying 50 out I also noticed a couple drops during the game that were wide open is that something that's just going to even out from game to game?

The randomness in the game is great but it makes it hard for me to get a feel for how the sliders work lol I'm sure there are certain throws that DeShawn Watson's not going to make that Drew Brees might
Old 09-20-2017, 12:33 PM   #1226
Rookie

ramrod1987's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggins
Ok thanks. I'm trying 50 out I also noticed a couple drops during the game that were wide open is that something that's just going to even out from game to game?

The randomness in the game is great but it makes it hard for me to get a feel for how the sliders work lol I'm sure there are certain throws that DeShawn Watson's not going to make that Drew Brees might
Yeah you need drops. Now i would expect a undrafted rookie to drop more then mike evans, but yeah drops are good and real.
Old 09-20-2017, 12:49 PM   #1227
Rookie

Maybe not a slider issue, but anyone feel that some running backs are overpowering when they should not be with spins and jukes. Just got toasted by Jamal Charles for 250 in my playoff game. Granted, he's a good back, but the spins and jukes he was pulling off, pretty unlikely in his current knees.

Lost to Denver on a late PI call!
Old 09-20-2017, 12:56 PM   #1228
Pro

So Flazko why the change in cpu qb acc from 40 to 45? Kizer is absolutely torching me right now.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-20-2017, 01:23 PM   #1229
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Been having some issues with all madden right now. Just because of the op of the cpu. Its just not really a sim feel. Its such a shame because all madden has been what ive played on for years. I just tried your all pro set and i think it plays great. Sure all pro may be a little easier but im not dissapointed in my stats and how the game played out. Just curious what you would do you make the cpu more challenging?

Here are my stats, i was cleveland and won on a last second field goal.

It felt pretty good, i even tried out slow speed. This is totally different then what im used too. So i feel i have an advantage in general because im so used to all madden and normal speed. I just cant take the cpu coverage on all madden right now. Hopefully they patch it. Kudos on the set. Now if im sitting 8-0 with the browns on all pro i might have no choice but to fix all madden. Lol But the steelers seemed to give me a pretty good challenge my team just gained a lot of momentum in the 4th. I was down all game but it was close.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-20-2017, 01:36 PM   #1230
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggins

A couple drops is not out of the normal of a real NFL game. Drops happen.
Old 09-20-2017, 01:39 PM   #1231
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
So Flazko why the change in cpu qb acc from 40 to 45? Kizer is absolutely torching me right now.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Operation Sports mobile app
Make qb AI a little smarter, get pressure on the qb to cause errant passes. The game is coded to make the qb throw errant passes the more under pressure they are. My defensive skills are good enough where I can an make Mathew Stafford look like JaMarcus Russell. Work on getting pressure. If you don't get pressure on any qb, they will torch you.
Old 09-20-2017, 01:40 PM   #1232
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Been having some issues with all madden right now. Just because of the op of the cpu. Its just not really a sim feel. Its such a shame because all madden has been what ive played on for years. I just tried your all pro set and i think it plays great. Sure all pro may be a little easier but im not dissapointed in my stats and how the game played out. Just curious what you would do you make the cpu more challenging?

Here are my stats, i was cleveland and won on a last second field goal.

It felt pretty good, i even tried out slow speed. This is totally different then what im used too. So i feel i have an advantage in general because im so used to all madden and normal speed. I just cant take the cpu coverage on all madden right now. Hopefully they patch it. Kudos on the set. Now if im sitting 8-0 with the browns on all pro i might have no choice but to fix all madden. Lol But the steelers seemed to give me a pretty good challenge my team just gained a lot of momentum in the 4th. I was down all game but it was close.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
All you really can do is raise cpu sliders more and more until you find your challenge. Or fix all madden as best you can.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »