Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2017, 07:04 PM   #1249
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Which set you guys rolling with? All madden looks awesome but I think the pass coverage is too much for me. It seems like my QB really has trouble throwing the ball into the wind with accuracy that low. Lines are playing to their ratings spot on but the All Madden boost is a bit much.

All pro is fun but it is a bit easy. No criticisms just my take on each. Curious what you're using flazko and what the consensus is
I've been using All-Madden set.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 07:04 PM   #1250
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Iím using all pro


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 07:05 PM   #1251
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I've been flip flopping between them both, I think they're both very good this year. I'm leaning more towards the All-Madden set because I like the excitement of having to really earn your wins. Sometimes All-Pro can be a bit easy for me and I don't think anything else should be raised higher or it's going to get unrealistic.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM   #1252
Rookie
 
Riggins's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Which set you guys rolling with? All madden looks awesome but I think the pass coverage is too much for me. It seems like my QB really has trouble throwing the ball into the wind with accuracy that low. Lines are playing to their ratings spot on but the All Madden boost is a bit much.

All pro is fun but it is a bit easy. No criticisms just my take on each. Curious what you're using flazko and what the consensus is
Everything about the All-Madden set is great for me except your issue I just can't throw the ball. Tried upping the QB accuracy and it helped some but not in the ways I wanted it to. Might go back to All-Pro
__________________
Here's to good friends livin' large in Texas. Texas forever!
Riggins is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 07:08 PM   #1253
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggins
Everything about the All-Madden set is great for me except your issue I just can't throw the ball. Tried upping the QB accuracy and it helped some but not in the ways I wanted it to. Might go back to All-Pro
You guys can use whatever qb accuracy you want. Try 25 - 50.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 07:09 PM   #1254
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Would you say 89 stamina is low I mean I use him a lot and he ran back a kick and close on another and a couple deep plays


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM   #1255
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Would you say 89 stamina is low I mean I use him a lot and he ran back a kick and close on another and a couple deep plays


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I say it's medium, it's low for his position if I remember the average stamina rating for WRs .
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM   #1256
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Hmm wondering if I just used him up cause Iíve played probably 10 with the new sub and never had a problem


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:46 PM.

Top -