Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-20-2017, 08:06 PM   #1265
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
For all madden, Try highering your qb accuracy to 35 to start and lower the cpu pass coverage to 50. Leave the reaction at 100.
Was about to play all pro but I'll give these a chance thinks for taking your time to help me adjust this
Old 09-20-2017, 08:25 PM   #1266
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggins
Was about to play all pro but I'll give these a chance thinks for taking your time to help me adjust this
Try those out or try all-pro. Thought I'd give u recommendations because you said you enjoyed everything about the All-Madden set
Old 09-20-2017, 08:26 PM   #1267
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
If I play all pro my QB wins the MVP every year. That's not fun either lol. All Madden passing is no joke. I think I do a good job reading defenses, watching the safeties/pressure dropping back, recognizing who'll be open and acntixpating the routes/coverage but it's still tough.
I've noticed that also that's why I'm "trying" to get used to All-Madden. The very slow speed does help you to read coverages better because they're not moving so fast so you have time ot observe what's happening.
Old 09-20-2017, 08:38 PM   #1268
Rookie

It's frustrating making the right read and throwing on time and then having the ball thrown right to the defender or having a safety come 10 yards in a split second. But that's twice as frustrating on Sunday's so I can't complain. I may go to all pro though because NFL teams just aren't consistently near perfect
Old 09-20-2017, 08:44 PM   #1269
Rookie

Icon7 Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I want rating to matter. Qbs, lines, WRs are perfect but running backs/secondary are getting too much boost imo. My linebackers get eaten up when usually it's more of a case they get taken out of the play another way in real life.

What would truly be perfect is if you could have like a high/low slider system for different points of the game. NFL teams just aren't consistent the way all madden plays
Old 09-20-2017, 08:47 PM   #1270
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
I want rating to matter. Qbs, lines, WRs are perfect but running backs/secondary are getting too much boost imo. My linebackers get eaten up when usually it's more of a case they get taken out of the play another way in real life.

What would truly be perfect is if you could have like a high/low slider system for different points of the game. NFL teams just aren't consistent the way all madden plays
I think ratings truly matter in All-Pro. All-Madden boosts the AI system, which makes it "challenging". It's also believed that it slows your players, I don't believe that but I do believe the cpu is boosted and I have seen tweets from Devs supporting that.
Old 09-20-2017, 08:50 PM   #1271
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Screenshot_20170907-060928.pngScreenshot_20170822-090636.png
Old 09-20-2017, 08:52 PM   #1272
MVP

Hey flazko what speed did you say was like nfl speed

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »