Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 161 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-20-2017, 09:03 PM   #1281
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Yea Flazko unless the kickoff is in the first like 3 feet of the endzone I don't return it either.

For punts I just go with where the punt is going. If it is only making it to the say 40 yard line I'm just gonna take that. I don't like starting at the opponents like 30 yard line lol.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:07 PM   #1282
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I think Iím going to go back to slow cause you said slow speeds help against some suction blocking? just very slow seems like guys are in mud to me

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I agree. Sometimes my running back will get completely stuck running in place for a quick second while he's going through a hole. It just seems too slow to me. I'm gonna keep going with it but I'm pretty sure ill be going back to slow soon.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-20-2017, 09:08 PM   #1283
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I think Iím going to go back to slow cause you said slow speeds help against some suction blocking? just very slow seems like guys are in mud to me

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
It's not much slower than Slow lol you get used to after a while but use what makes the game better for you.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:08 PM   #1284
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
I want rating to matter. Qbs, lines, WRs are perfect but running backs/secondary are getting too much boost imo. My linebackers get eaten up when usually it's more of a case they get taken out of the play another way in real life.

What would truly be perfect is if you could have like a high/low slider system for different points of the game. NFL teams just aren't consistent the way all madden plays
You could try a CPU weighted slider set for all-pro. I find that Iím personally too good for all-pro, and not quite good enough on all-madden. Therefore, I use Flazkoís all-madden sliders or a variation of them for all-madden. However if I play all-pro, I have to give the cpu a boost to give me any type of challenge. Either way, using very slow gives me enough of the sim experience.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:09 PM   #1285
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
You could try a CPU weighted slider set for all-pro. I find that Iím personally too good for all-pro, and not quite good enough on all-madden. Therefore, I use Flazkoís all-madden sliders or a variation of them for all-madden. However if I play all-pro, I have to give the cpu a boost to give me any type of challenge. Either way, using very slow gives me enough of the sim experience.
Agreed. And yeah, Very Slow feels great. Didn't think I'd actually like it lol
Old 09-20-2017, 09:11 PM   #1286
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Agreed. And yeah, Very Slow feels great. Didn't think I'd actually like it lol
Same here. I was like, no way, not for me - before even using it. Midway through the second quarter, it felt like I had been playing with it forever.

So youíre using your all-madden set with your CFM?
Old 09-20-2017, 09:17 PM   #1287
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Same here. I was like, no way, not for me - before even using it. Midway through the second quarter, it felt like I had been playing with it forever.

So youíre using your all-madden set with your CFM?
Yeah, I love All-Pro. But I'm too good for All-Pro. I mean I could probably lose a game or 2 on All-Pro but I want to be forced to use all my playbook, use every trick under my sleeve to get the win. I want to be tested, I came up with something that makes all-madden enjoyable for me, I'm not a fan of the All-Madden boost and the cheese of when you magically have a few fumbles in the 4th quarter so the cpu can come back and all that other bs. I came up with something that'll counteract those boosts and limit (so far eliminated) the cheese plays that don't go in my favor late in games. Anyone who's played all madden knows what I mean, I don't expect to never have things not go my way but it's pretty obvious how dumb it can get on All-Madden.... Unless you adjust the sliders properly... . It works for me.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:21 PM   #1288
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The way I see it is on All-Pro, I'm guaranteed to be number 1 seed every year, make the Superbowl, have either my qb or rb win mvp and then do it all over again the next year. Yes, I think I made All-Pro more challenging this year than years past but I know on All-Madden everything won't be guaranteed for me every season. I mean, if I do get sick of All-Madden (which I'm about 99% sure I won't with this slider set), I'll try going back to All-Pro. I tried enough tests games with the All-Madden set that I can honestly say I'm happy with it. You know me Ren, I've bashed All-Madden, but I found something that works for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »