Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 162 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2017, 09:21 PM   #1289
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah, I love All-Pro. But I'm too good for All-Pro. I mean I could probably lose a game or 2 on All-Pro but I want to be forced to use all my playbook, use every trick under my sleeve to get the win. I want to be tested, I came up with something that makes all-madden enjoyable for me, I'm not a fan of the All-Madden boost and the cheese of when you magically have a few fumbles in the 4th quarter so the cpu can come back and all that other bs. I came up with something that'll counteract those boosts and limit (so far eliminated) the cheese plays that don't go in my favor late in games. Anyone who's played all madden knows what I mean, I don't expect to never have things not go my way but it's pretty obvious how dumb it can get on All-Madden.... Unless you adjust the sliders properly... . It works for me.
Iím totally with you on all of that. The reason why I like to use all-madden with your sliders is bc I then donít have to use any house rules. I literally have to use every weapon at my disposal, make proper adjustments, etc. At no point do I feel relaxed, which is how you should feel in an nfl game. I get a variety of outcomes in all madden: close wins and losses, and the occasional blowout in either direction.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:23 PM   #1290
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Iím totally with you on all of that. The reason why I like to use all-madden with your sliders is bc I then donít have to use any house rules. I literally have to use every weapon at my disposal, make proper adjustments, etc. At no point do I feel relaxed, which is how you should feel in an nfl game. I get a variety of outcomes in all madden: close wins and losses, and the occasional blowout in either direction.
Yeah exactly!! And plus I can actually use the assist like Ball Hawk and Heat Seeker and other things I can't use in All-Pro because it will give me an unfair advantage.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:25 PM   #1291
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Man qb accuracy at 45 is pretty dope! Just lost to the Saints and Drew got in my a$$ when he had time!
asandique is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:25 PM   #1292
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The way I see it is on All-Pro, I'm guaranteed to be number 1 seed every year, make the Superbowl, have either my qb or rb win mvp and then do it all over again the next year. Yes, I think I made All-Pro more challenging this year than years past but I know on All-Madden everything won't be guaranteed for me every season. I mean, if I do get sick of All-Madden (which I'm about 99% sure I won't with this slider set), I'll try going back to All-Pro. I tried enough tests games with the All-Madden set that I can honestly say I'm happy with it. You know me Ren, I've bashed All-Madden, but I found something that works for me.
Then to quote you, stick with it! Thatís what Iím doing. Iím plugging in your exact sliders now. Quick question, have you seen cpu QBs take shots every now and again, even with the coverage at 100? I assume so, since youíve created an all-madden Set thatís working for you. Also, are you still adjusting QB traits and doing the redzone Offensive and defensive game planning with all-madden? I am doing both for the record, and I like what I see.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:34 PM   #1293
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I've been watching some games on the DVR debating in my head all pro or all madden but you guys got me fired up. All madden it is lol
FancyPantsHess is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:37 PM   #1294
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Then to quote you, stick with it! Thatís what Iím doing. Iím plugging in your exact sliders now. Quick question, have you seen cpu QBs take shots every now and again, even with the coverage at 100? I assume so, since youíve created an all-madden Set thatís working for you. Also, are you still adjusting QB traits and doing the redzone Offensive and defensive game planning with all-madden? I am doing both for the record, and I like what I see.
Oh cpu will take shots if they catch yuou in the wrong coverage lol
asandique is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:41 PM   #1295
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Then to quote you, stick with it! Thatís what Iím doing. Iím plugging in your exact sliders now. Quick question, have you seen cpu QBs take shots every now and again, even with the coverage at 100? I assume so, since youíve created an all-madden Set thatís working for you. Also, are you still adjusting QB traits and doing the redzone Offensive and defensive game planning with all-madden? I am doing both for the record, and I like what I see.
With qb traits the Qbs throw all over the place. I like it. It's unpredictable at times
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:42 PM   #1296
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
I've been watching some games on the DVR debating in my head all pro or all madden but you guys got me fired up. All madden it is lol
Lol All-Madden for the win... (?) 😃
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:19 AM.

Top -