Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2017, 09:21 PM   #1289
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah, I love All-Pro. But I'm too good for All-Pro. I mean I could probably lose a game or 2 on All-Pro but I want to be forced to use all my playbook, use every trick under my sleeve to get the win. I want to be tested, I came up with something that makes all-madden enjoyable for me, I'm not a fan of the All-Madden boost and the cheese of when you magically have a few fumbles in the 4th quarter so the cpu can come back and all that other bs. I came up with something that'll counteract those boosts and limit (so far eliminated) the cheese plays that don't go in my favor late in games. Anyone who's played all madden knows what I mean, I don't expect to never have things not go my way but it's pretty obvious how dumb it can get on All-Madden.... Unless you adjust the sliders properly... . It works for me.
I’m totally with you on all of that. The reason why I like to use all-madden with your sliders is bc I then don’t have to use any house rules. I literally have to use every weapon at my disposal, make proper adjustments, etc. At no point do I feel relaxed, which is how you should feel in an nfl game. I get a variety of outcomes in all madden: close wins and losses, and the occasional blowout in either direction.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:23 PM   #1290
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I’m totally with you on all of that. The reason why I like to use all-madden with your sliders is bc I then don’t have to use any house rules. I literally have to use every weapon at my disposal, make proper adjustments, etc. At no point do I feel relaxed, which is how you should feel in an nfl game. I get a variety of outcomes in all madden: close wins and losses, and the occasional blowout in either direction.
Yeah exactly!! And plus I can actually use the assist like Ball Hawk and Heat Seeker and other things I can't use in All-Pro because it will give me an unfair advantage.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:25 PM   #1291
Pro

Man qb accuracy at 45 is pretty dope! Just lost to the Saints and Drew got in my a$$ when he had time!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2017, 09:25 PM   #1292
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The way I see it is on All-Pro, I'm guaranteed to be number 1 seed every year, make the Superbowl, have either my qb or rb win mvp and then do it all over again the next year. Yes, I think I made All-Pro more challenging this year than years past but I know on All-Madden everything won't be guaranteed for me every season. I mean, if I do get sick of All-Madden (which I'm about 99% sure I won't with this slider set), I'll try going back to All-Pro. I tried enough tests games with the All-Madden set that I can honestly say I'm happy with it. You know me Ren, I've bashed All-Madden, but I found something that works for me.
Then to quote you, stick with it! That’s what I’m doing. I’m plugging in your exact sliders now. Quick question, have you seen cpu QBs take shots every now and again, even with the coverage at 100? I assume so, since you’ve created an all-madden Set that’s working for you. Also, are you still adjusting QB traits and doing the redzone Offensive and defensive game planning with all-madden? I am doing both for the record, and I like what I see.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:34 PM   #1293
Rookie

I've been watching some games on the DVR debating in my head all pro or all madden but you guys got me fired up. All madden it is lol
Old 09-20-2017, 09:37 PM   #1294
Pro

Quote:
Then to quote you, stick with it! That’s what I’m doing. I’m plugging in your exact sliders now. Quick question, have you seen cpu QBs take shots every now and again, even with the coverage at 100? I assume so, since you’ve created an all-madden Set that’s working for you. Also, are you still adjusting QB traits and doing the redzone Offensive and defensive game planning with all-madden? I am doing both for the record, and I like what I see.
Oh cpu will take shots if they catch yuou in the wrong coverage lol
Old 09-20-2017, 09:41 PM   #1295
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
With qb traits the Qbs throw all over the place. I like it. It's unpredictable at times
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2017, 09:42 PM   #1296
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
I've been watching some games on the DVR debating in my head all pro or all madden but you guys got me fired up. All madden it is lol
Lol All-Madden for the win... (?) 😃

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »