Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 176 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2017, 01:27 PM   #1401
Rookie
 
Jagsfan24's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I also don't really like to do it but you can also lower speed parity a little, that'll help with more seperation but just know it'll also benefit the cpu getting more seperation.
I have the parity lowered to like 15
And I play on slow game speed for all madden being you mentioned it as an option
Jagsfan24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:05 PM   #1402
Rookie
 
ramrod1987's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Just finished my first cfm season with the bucs. Finished 11-5. Would of liked another loss or two but the bucs have a pretty stacked defense and Wr group this year so that might be realistic. Lost in the div round of playoff (kind of a cheese play) like 1:30 left up by 4 just have to run out the clock. Doug Martin with ONE fumble all year fumbles and it's returned for a TD and they win lol. I was happy to not win the sb though. I think I'll make the comp sliders a little harder for season 2 and that should be the sweet spot.

P.S i tried the all madden set and couldn't complete many passes. Lowered cpu coverage sliders a little still didn't help so I'll stick with all pro lol.
ramrod1987 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 04:52 PM   #1403
Rookie
 
Jagsfan24's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramrod1987
Just finished my first cfm season with the bucs. Finished 11-5. Would of liked another loss or two but the bucs have a pretty stacked defense and Wr group this year so that might be realistic. Lost in the div round of playoff (kind of a cheese play) like 1:30 left up by 4 just have to run out the clock. Doug Martin with ONE fumble all year fumbles and it's returned for a TD and they win lol. I was happy to not win the sb though. I think I'll make the comp sliders a little harder for season 2 and that should be the sweet spot.

P.S i tried the all madden set and couldn't complete many passes. Lowered cpu coverage sliders a little still didn't help so I'll stick with all pro lol.
So you were having the passing problems also with the all-madden? I tried like 2 different franchises with the sliders, including good offenses and yeah couldn't complete like any passes
Jagsfan24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 04:53 PM   #1404
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I ve done some research and believe itís true that pass coverage and reaction sliders are backwards


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:14 PM   #1405
Rookie
 
ramrod1987's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
So you were having the passing problems also with the all-madden? I tried like 2 different franchises with the sliders, including good offenses and yeah couldn't complete like any passes
Yeah i played two games on all madden. The first one was kinda close. It was a defense battle cuz none of us had o working lol. The next game i changed the sliders alittle and a much better team then the first game murdered me. I quit when they were up 28-0.
ramrod1987 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:15 PM   #1406
Rookie
 
ramrod1987's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I ve done some research and believe itís true that pass coverage and reaction sliders are backwards


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
On all pro with a variation of these sliders it seems to work good for me. Post screen shots and some stats.
ramrod1987 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:18 PM   #1407
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I havenít messed with all pro but I just played all madden and it seems legitimate but I play some more games and post so stats I was using charters I was going to test out flazko with the reaction and coverage flipped and see how it goes


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:20 PM   #1408
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 190
Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I've tested all madden with reaction time and pass coverage set to 0 and 100 and there is no difference in user cfm games


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
crice256 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:11 PM.

Top -