Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 176 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-22-2017, 01:27 PM   #1401
Rookie

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I also don't really like to do it but you can also lower speed parity a little, that'll help with more seperation but just know it'll also benefit the cpu getting more seperation.
I have the parity lowered to like 15
And I play on slow game speed for all madden being you mentioned it as an option
Old 09-22-2017, 02:05 PM   #1402
Rookie

ramrod1987's Arena

Just finished my first cfm season with the bucs. Finished 11-5. Would of liked another loss or two but the bucs have a pretty stacked defense and Wr group this year so that might be realistic. Lost in the div round of playoff (kind of a cheese play) like 1:30 left up by 4 just have to run out the clock. Doug Martin with ONE fumble all year fumbles and it's returned for a TD and they win lol. I was happy to not win the sb though. I think I'll make the comp sliders a little harder for season 2 and that should be the sweet spot.

P.S i tried the all madden set and couldn't complete many passes. Lowered cpu coverage sliders a little still didn't help so I'll stick with all pro lol.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:52 PM   #1403
Rookie

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramrod1987
Just finished my first cfm season with the bucs. Finished 11-5. Would of liked another loss or two but the bucs have a pretty stacked defense and Wr group this year so that might be realistic. Lost in the div round of playoff (kind of a cheese play) like 1:30 left up by 4 just have to run out the clock. Doug Martin with ONE fumble all year fumbles and it's returned for a TD and they win lol. I was happy to not win the sb though. I think I'll make the comp sliders a little harder for season 2 and that should be the sweet spot.

P.S i tried the all madden set and couldn't complete many passes. Lowered cpu coverage sliders a little still didn't help so I'll stick with all pro lol.
So you were having the passing problems also with the all-madden? I tried like 2 different franchises with the sliders, including good offenses and yeah couldn't complete like any passes
Old 09-22-2017, 04:53 PM   #1404
Pro

I ve done some research and believe itís true that pass coverage and reaction sliders are backwards

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-22-2017, 05:14 PM   #1405
Rookie

ramrod1987's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
So you were having the passing problems also with the all-madden? I tried like 2 different franchises with the sliders, including good offenses and yeah couldn't complete like any passes
Yeah i played two games on all madden. The first one was kinda close. It was a defense battle cuz none of us had o working lol. The next game i changed the sliders alittle and a much better team then the first game murdered me. I quit when they were up 28-0.
Old 09-22-2017, 05:15 PM   #1406
Rookie

ramrod1987's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I ve done some research and believe itís true that pass coverage and reaction sliders are backwards

On all pro with a variation of these sliders it seems to work good for me. Post screen shots and some stats.
Old 09-22-2017, 05:18 PM   #1407
Pro

I havenít messed with all pro but I just played all madden and it seems legitimate but I play some more games and post so stats I was using charters I was going to test out flazko with the reaction and coverage flipped and see how it goes

Old 09-22-2017, 05:20 PM   #1408
Rookie

I've tested all madden with reaction time and pass coverage set to 0 and 100 and there is no difference in user cfm games

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »