Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2017, 11:49 PM   #137
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Game 1 - settings as per page 1, no changes. Fantasy Draft, youth Steelers team. Mostly rookies.

CLE Eli Manning 22 of 38 for 294yds, 2tds, 1int, 78%
PIT P. Mahomes 18 of 30 for 213yds, 2tds, 1int, 60%

CLE J. Howard 19 for 58yds, 3.0 ypc, 1 fumble, 4 btk
PIT L. Fournette 26 for 132yds, 5.0 ypc, 1td, 5 btk

CLE H. Henry 7 rec for 94yds, 1td, 1 drop
CLE D. Hopkins 6 rec for 134yds, 1 td
CLE J. Howard 5 rec for 26yds

PIT O. Howard 6 rec for 53yds 1td, 1 drop
PIT C. Davis 4 rec for 50yds, 1 drop
PIT J. Ross 3 rec for 32yds, 1 td

Defense - Cleveland
CB P. Robinson led in tackles with 11 total. P. McPhee and K. Hyder JR. both had 2 sacks. 1 Int by OLB T. Smith for a big pick six.

Defense - Pittsburgh
OLB Hasson Riddick led in tackles with 11 total. S. Thomas had 4 sacks, H. Riddick had 3 sacks, J. Allen had 1.5 sacks, R. McMillan had 1.5 sacks and J. Davis had 1.5 sacks. M. Garrett came in the end with .5 sacks. M. Lattimore had 1 pick.

Overall great game, ALOT of facemasks because I had my defense on aggressive. Other then that, was a great game.

BIG EDIT: There were NO injuries, I mean zero. Not even a torn fingernail. Im not sure 10 is the base injury setting, I think 40 is. But I had a ton of injuries there. So I think Ill try 20 for next game, would like to see a few injuries at least.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 08-27-2017 at 11:56 PM.
Old 08-28-2017, 12:29 AM   #138
Rookie

OVR: 2

Just finished up a game testing these sliders.. Very enjoyable experience!

Here are some stats:
CAR: 19 (CPU)
TB: 30 (User)

QB
Newton 22/35, 287 Yds, 0 TDs, 2 INTs
Winston 18/32, 145 Yds, 2 TDs, 0 INTs

RB
Martin 19 Car, 90 Yds, 1 TD
Stewart 16 Car, 95 Yds, 1 TD
Winston 5 Car, 46 Yds
Newton 4 Car, 20 Yds, 1 TD
Rodgers 4 Car, 31 Yds
McCaffrey 4 Car, 6 Yds
Cross 1 Car, 3 Yds

WR
Evans 6 Rec, 54 Yds
Olsen 6 Rec, 83 Yds
Jackson 4 Rec, 44 Yds
Howard 4 Rec, 39 Yds, 1 TD
Benjamin 4 Rec, 58 Yds
Funchess 3 Rec, 50 Yds
Martin 3 Rec, 4 Yds
Dickson 3 Rec, 35 Yds
Shepard 2 Rec, 25 Yds
McCaffrey 1 Rec, 4 Yds

Very competitive gameplay. Stats seemed pretty realistic. Newton threw an Interception at the end of the game that was returned for a touchdown. The next play, the PAT, CAR blocked the attempt. I wish McCaffrey would have been slightly more efficient, but overall I enjoyed the game. Is there something I can do to increase the QB accuracy? Nothing really frustrating happened, and it was very fun to play. Thank you for these sliders!
Old 08-28-2017, 12:37 AM   #139
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

I used yours in M17 and liked them but right now on 18 i dunno if its my horrible niner team haha or the tough teams im playing but the passing is to good for both teams, coverage is at 60 reaction time is 75 i know these are not exactly what u had, and the running game is way to hard for me and to easy for the cpu, almost getting alil annoying, ok yes the niners were not a good run defense in real life either, but after 3 games all losses, im averaging like 1.8 yards a carry, first game of the season mind u it was on all madden some how so i guess i can throw that out the window, but hyde had more carries then yards,

And then i played Seattle first game on all pro, hyde again got shut down. mind u it is seattle defense, but still he had like 20 yards on 17 carries, and the passing game wow, last game hoyer was 12 for 12 and Rams QB goff was around 13 of 16 at one point, and this was with acc at 25 even lower then u have it on your sliders, Todd Gurley was running all over me had about 6.5 per rush and almost 200 on the ground while hyde had maybe 32 yds rushing, Gurley is a good Rb ill give him that... my point is.. it got to the point where i almost didnt wanna run the ball, it wasnt working at all and passing seemed to easy, by the way this is all on coach mode, just picking plays and letting them play the plays..

I did notice one more thing.. i dunnno if it was coincidence or not, if it would have changed if i had kept it off broadcast sim mode, but when the game got stuck on broadcast sim mode, again like last years game.. a bug i dont even know if they know how to fix haaa, anyways.... the plays were starting to look more real.. the passing by both teams slowed down.. Hyde started getting more 4 to 6 yard runs and not runs under 2 yards,

Maybe the game was just leveling out the Qbs about that time anyways.... ok sorry for the long post.. i wanna love this game, there is some cool things on it... zone defense stilllllll sucks and i have a video clip to show u one play, and u will on my youtube channel be able to also see the part of the game that i was stuck on broadcast sim mode,

here is the link to my channel check it out and sub if u would like.. im usually posting content mostly on things i find wrong... I would love to post more games but would like to start getting more views and stuff before i really get into posting and commentating the games... anyways thanks and sorry again for the long post, i like the sliders but right now some areas are alil off for me... feels like the over powering passing is back again, last season they had it and it got fixed alil but way later into the year,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3...NKS8WgYxy5_dgg
Old 08-28-2017, 12:42 AM   #140
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXFan4Life2
Just finished up a game testing these sliders.. Very enjoyable experience!

Here are some stats:
CAR: 19 (CPU)
TB: 30 (User)

QB
Newton 22/35, 287 Yds, 0 TDs, 2 INTs
Winston 18/32, 145 Yds, 2 TDs, 0 INTs

RB
Martin 19 Car, 90 Yds, 1 TD
Stewart 16 Car, 95 Yds, 1 TD
Winston 5 Car, 46 Yds
Newton 4 Car, 20 Yds, 1 TD
Rodgers 4 Car, 31 Yds
McCaffrey 4 Car, 6 Yds
Cross 1 Car, 3 Yds

WR
Evans 6 Rec, 54 Yds
Olsen 6 Rec, 83 Yds
Jackson 4 Rec, 44 Yds
Howard 4 Rec, 39 Yds, 1 TD
Benjamin 4 Rec, 58 Yds
Funchess 3 Rec, 50 Yds
Martin 3 Rec, 4 Yds
Dickson 3 Rec, 35 Yds
Shepard 2 Rec, 25 Yds
McCaffrey 1 Rec, 4 Yds

Very competitive gameplay. Stats seemed pretty realistic. Newton threw an Interception at the end of the game that was returned for a touchdown. The next play, the PAT, CAR blocked the attempt. I wish McCaffrey would have been slightly more efficient, but overall I enjoyed the game. Is there something I can do to increase the QB accuracy? Nothing really frustrating happened, and it was very fun to play. Thank you for these sliders!

damn how are u all getting good fun stats maybe my team just sucks on madden they are the niners by the way haha, but no like i was saying in the above long post haha i cant seem to run, almost all the runs are stuffed as soon as hyde gets the ball, he has had a few decent runs, but the passing is just to nuts, Wilson had 426 yards and 6 tds against my D, ok again maybe they suck but some of the plays on there are just to easy looking and the zone defense is horrible....
Old 08-28-2017, 03:46 AM   #141
Pro

OVR: 7

I used your sliders in 17 too. The only thing is all pro is too easy for me so i have to play on all madden. I made a few adjustments to the slider set and going to start my cfm soon.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2017, 07:25 AM   #142
All Star

Flazko's Arena

For some reason last year and again this year 10 has been default for injuries. Idk why but I'm still looking at it and testing it out. I've seen a few injuries but would like to see more.
Old 08-28-2017, 07:54 AM   #143
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
For some reason last year and again this year 10 has been default for injuries. Idk why but I'm still looking at it and testing it out. I've seen a few injuries but would like to see more.

Loving the set just like last year. I would also like to see more injuries. I notice other gurus have it at 30. I am wondering if that is a good point to get a good amount of injuries without it being excessive.
Old 08-28-2017, 08:06 AM   #144
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Loving the set just like last year. I would also like to see more injuries. I notice other gurus have it at 30. I am wondering if that is a good point to get a good amount of injuries without it being excessive.
I've been testing it between 25-40. I think I like 40.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »