Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2017, 09:52 PM   #1441
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

The sliders aren't working in user cfm. We did test at 0 and 100 and there was no difference. The corners all play like Richard Sherman. You can also go to replay and watch how the defense is reacting and as soon as the QB raises his arm all the defense changes direction.

I'm not here to complain just looking for options as a lot of my users are about to quit and some have already as they aren't enjoying the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2017, 09:54 PM   #1442
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Crazy how you guys see such different results from what I see and I'm the one who created the sets 🤔

Maybe wait until the "Day 30 Patch" comes out. Hopefully that will fix the defensive issues.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:56 PM   #1443
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Crazy how you guys see such different results from what I see and I'm the one who created the sets

Maybe wait until the "Day 30 Patch" comes out. Hopefully that will fix the defensive issues.

I started getting caught up in all that stuff then I took what you said to heart and realized it’s garbage lol love the game and the sliders

Old 09-22-2017, 09:59 PM   #1444
Rookie

Quote:
Crazy how you guys see such different results from what I see and I'm the one who created the sets

Don’t sweat it man, some people will never be happy. Others really enjoy the hard work you put into this.

Side note I know I’m torn between AP and AM but I’ve decided I much rather do all madden, only change I’m making is cpu wr catching to 45(seen my wr drop a lot of catchable balls)
Old 09-22-2017, 09:59 PM   #1445
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I started getting caught up in all that stuff then I took what you said to heart and realized it’s garbage lol love the game and the sliders

Just find a decent slider set that makes you happy, whether it's my set or someone else's, it don't matter. Find one that works for you. There's plenty of great sets on here and YouTube and other forums. You'll find something good. You won't find perfection, but you'll find something that makes the game enjoyable. Every week it's a new issue. One week it's Sacks, the next week it's Robotic QB. Now it's dropped catches and Reaction / Coverage issues. I'm just here enjoying the game while everyone else nitpicks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2017, 10:00 PM   #1446
Pro

With a few adjustments, I played the all pro sliders against the winless Saints and they gave me a hell of a game. I only won by 9 and they held me down pretty well with key injuries on their defense!
Old 09-22-2017, 10:03 PM   #1447
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Don’t sweat it man, some people will never be happy. Others really enjoy the hard work you put into this.

Side note I know I’m torn between AP and AM but I’ve decided I much rather do all madden, only change I’m making is cpu wr catching to 45(seen my wr drop a lot of catchable balls)
I'm not sweating, I'm enjoying the game. I just find it strange how there's so many issues on everyone's threads. People expect perfection, ain't gonna happen lol. Try them both, see which one needs less adjusting for you and go from there.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:05 PM   #1448
Rookie

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
I'm not sweating, I'm enjoying the game. I just find it strange how there's so many issues on everyone's threads. People expect perfection, ain't gonna happen lol. Try them both, see which one needs less adjusting for you and go from there.

Yeah that’s people for you bro, but I do have to say this ... thanks to ur sliders this is the most fun I’ve have had on madden in years.

Last edited by kwatts81; 09-22-2017 at 10:14 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »