Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 192 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-24-2017, 12:53 AM   #1529
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

As it is almost 1:00 in the morning here I can officially say

Welcome to Week 3 ladies and gents and may your team win (unless your playing my team of course )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 09-24-2017, 12:57 AM   #1530
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

UPDATE: After thinking about it some more, I知 going to stick it out with 10 minute quarters, especially since I知 planning on dropping the parity down to 50. I still may bump up the playclock to 25 - we値l see on that. I like 10 minute quarters because it really makes you earn your yards, as opposed to getting them from the longer games. 10 minute quarters do give you the ability to get games in a bit quicker and everything feels more earned and NFL like. Again, all opinions are my own.

10 minute quarters still gave me a 100+ yard receiver on both sides, and solid rushing totals. Draw back is that there are less balls to go around, but that痴 expected and with the trade off to me.

To the dude asking about carries: Lynch had 16, Washington had 6, Barner had 2 or 3, Carr had 2 and Olawale had 1. Hope this helps!

Madden 18 CFM
San Francisco 49ers
Year 1 (2017): 4-1

Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/raider_ren82

OS Thread: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-settings.html
Old 09-24-2017, 12:59 AM   #1531
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
As it is almost 1:00 in the morning here I can officially say

Welcome to Week 3 ladies and gents and may your team win (unless your playing my team of course )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy Week 3 brother!! I知 not used to having the Sunday night game. Time to bury the Skins!! I知 sure you and Flazko can appreciate that. Perhaps you can even call yourselves Raider fans for 3 hours lol 😂

Madden 18 CFM
San Francisco 49ers

Old 09-24-2017, 01:03 AM   #1532
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Happy Week 3 brother!! I知 not used to having the Sunday night game. Time to bury the Skins!! I知 sure you and Flazko can appreciate that. Perhaps you can even call yourselves Raider fans for 3 hours lol

It'll be fun to watch the Skins get bulldozed by Beast Mode in prime time and speaking of primetime later in the season Raiders vs Eagles Christmas Day, that'll be fun and truthfully the Raiders are one of the teams I root for especially after what happened last year with Carr.

FlyEaglesFly
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 09-24-2017, 01:11 AM   #1533
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
It'll be fun to watch the Skins get bulldozed by Beast Mode in prime time and speaking of primetime later in the season Raiders vs Eagles Christmas Day, that'll be fun and truthfully the Raiders are one of the teams I root for especially after what happened last year with Carr.

FlyEaglesFly
You and I will get along just fine lol. No seriously, I appreciate that. Last Xmas eve, a grown man cried at our Christmas Eve bash in front of his family and friends. I was the aforementioned grown man 😬

Madden 18 CFM
San Francisco 49ers

Old 09-24-2017, 02:47 AM   #1534
MVP

OVR: 6

Couple requests for advice here trying to fine tune the all pro set while still keeping the perfect competitive nature of the CPU intact.

On the CPU side of the all I have noticed in my first three games as the Rams that the CPU usually starts off about 0 for 5 or 6 before completing a pass. In my game versus the colts they were at negative pass yards at the half (luck eventually snapped out of it though). This has been countered though by an absurd run game from the CPU. Every game they are usually averaging 6 to 9 ypc going into the late game where they just start pounding inside for low yardage. It's mainly coming from gigantic holes and my defenders not ever shedding blocks (especially user controlled defenders).

Trying to kind of push some power away from the run game and towards the pass game for them if you have any suggestions on that.

For the user side I might as well not even run the ball. I've prided myself in my ability and simmness in the rungame for years but it's just not happening right now (same occurred when I played a test cfm with falcons last week).

Through three games Gurely is averaging 1.1 ypc. I don't turbo until I'm hitting a hole but as soon as I do it's like my turbo button press is controlling the defenses blockshed timing lol. 9 times out of 10 he gets met behind the LOS by a DT or LB. teams are averaging 13 tackles for loss a game in me right now.

Due to this I end up passing the ball a ton and Goffs stats start to look weird (although the user pass game is perfect for me). I'm just afraid if I actually get a run game going it's going to become too easy.
Old 09-24-2017, 07:53 AM   #1535
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

Tried your sliders last year, had fun, love them again this year. Been playing hard with my Panthers, 1st week didn't allow a point the first half, 2nd half I didn't play call well, 49ers came back. I won 32-22, their last drive, Hoyer threw it and Kuechly read it and picked it for a pick 6. Bills week 2 didn't allow a point until 4th quarter won 20-7. Kuechly had a forced fumble returned for 45 Yds almost a TD. had a play that you know you might have a special season, Bills receiver caught it right before the goal line my DB flipped him, he fumbled in mid air and the Safety caught the fumble mid air for the touch back. Never saw that before haha they sacked me 7 times but we kept up the pressure. Only thing I'm struggling with is running the ball. I have the Saints up next I'll let ya know how it goes and posts stats.

Edit: I'm All-Pro, 10 minutes, Slow speed perfect for me and my skill. Using SIMFOOTBALLOS PS4 Rosters work well with sliders.

Last edited by ultimatefighter; 09-24-2017 at 08:22 AM.
Old 09-24-2017, 09:16 AM   #1536
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
Tried your sliders last year, had fun, love them again this year. Been playing hard with my Panthers, 1st week didn't allow a point the first half, 2nd half I didn't play call well, 49ers came back. I won 32-22, their last drive, Hoyer threw it and Kuechly read it and picked it for a pick 6. Bills week 2 didn't allow a point until 4th quarter won 20-7. Kuechly had a forced fumble returned for 45 Yds almost a TD. had a play that you know you might have a special season, Bills receiver caught it right before the goal line my DB flipped him, he fumbled in mid air and the Safety caught the fumble mid air for the touch back. Never saw that before haha they sacked me 7 times but we kept up the pressure. Only thing I'm struggling with is running the ball. I have the Saints up next I'll let ya know how it goes and posts stats.

Edit: I'm All-Pro, 10 minutes, Slow speed perfect for me and my skill. Using SIMFOOTBALLOS PS4 Rosters work well with sliders.
Great! Thanks for the support year after year. Feel free to engage in conversations with everyone, Post stats, Ect.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-24-2017 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Typo

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »