Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-24-2017, 04:56 PM   #1593
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
I have to say the auto subs are the best I've every used. Seriously, nice work!
Appreciate it!
Thanks
Old 09-24-2017, 04:58 PM   #1594
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Injuries we're putting down our starters like flies during that game half of our defense by the 4th quarter was backups lol

FlyEaglesFly
Half my defense is suspended or injured . No excuses 😉 lol

Good win though. I wanted Giants to win to even the standings but I guess we'll have to do it ourselves. Can never depend on the giants or redskins to help.....
Old 09-24-2017, 05:00 PM   #1595
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Half my defense is suspended or injured . No excuses lol

Good win though. I wanted Giants to win to even the standings but I guess we'll have to do it ourselves. Can never depend on the giants or redskins to help.....

But you guys also have an all pro O-line and RB lol and I do believe you guys got blown out by Denver while we atleast made the game against KC close

But yea shouldn't have been that close but I'll take it if of course here's to hoping the Raiders take care of those Skins for us (@Ren)

FlyEaglesFly
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 09-24-2017, 05:04 PM   #1596
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
But you guys also have an all pro O-line and RB lol and I do believe you guys got blown out by Denver while we atleast made the game against KC close

But yea shouldn't have been that close but I'll take it if of course here's to hoping the Raiders take care of those Skins for us (@Ren)

FlyEaglesFly
Did u not see we were using a safety as a corner that game? 3 corners injured, two line backers, and half the defensive line. You lost, blow out or not, you lost lmao who says "at least we made it a game" a loss is a loss, there's no stat for how bad you lose. I can't wait for you to play Denver in the rain in that altitude. Your time is coming.

You're the same guy who was happy to beat our back ups and Mark Sanchez in that last game last year lol even though you got beat when both teams had their starters in. I can't wait til we play the eagles.

I think Raiders should win..

Last edited by Flazko; 09-24-2017 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 09-24-2017, 05:07 PM   #1597
All Star

Flazko's Arena

November 19th and December 31st will be here soon enough. Can't wait to hear them excuses then. Lol
Old 09-24-2017, 05:09 PM   #1598
All Star

Flazko's Arena

PhillyPhannnn, "at least we didn't let the giants score a touchdown" lol
That's my new line 😂
Old 09-24-2017, 05:13 PM   #1599
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
November 19th and December 31st will be here soon enough. Can't wait to hear them excuses then. Lol

Quote:
PhillyPhannnn, "at least we didn't let the giants score a touchdown" lol
That's my new line

Quote:
Did u not see we were using a safety as a corner that game? 3 corners injured, two line backers, and half the defensive line. You lost, blow out or not, you lost lmao who says "at least we made it a game" a loss is a loss, there's no stat for how bad you lose. I can't wait for you to play Denver in the rain in that altitude. Your time is coming.

You're the same guy who was happy to beat our back ups and Mark Sanchez in that last game last year lol even though you got beat when both teams had their starters in. I can't wait til we play the eagles.

I think Raiders should win..

Anything can happen my man bills just beat Denver and Houston almost beat the Pats. We'll see you guys at your house and I'll try to go easy on you when we win and get any win against the Cowboys is a good day and to be fair we were trying to find anything good last year by then.

Raiders should win and you guys should take care of the Cards I hope id like to have that Week 17 for the division at home for us

PS: Still luv u

FlyEaglesFly
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 09-24-2017, 05:16 PM   #1600
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Anything can happen my man bills just beat Denver and Houston almost beat the Pats. We'll see you guys at your house and I'll try to go easy on you when we win and get any win against the Cowboys is a good day and to be fair we were trying to find anything good last year by then.

Raiders should win and you guys should take care of the Cards I hope id like to have that Week 17 for the division at home for us

PS: Still luv u

FlyEaglesFly
I'm a little worried, Cardinals have had our number. They're our Kryptonite, we always struggle against them. We'll see what happens. The NFL is a crazy league. The term "any given Sunday" is true. It's all about who shows up to play. Anyone can win any week, Denver lost, Pittsburgh lost, Patriots lucked out, Bengles are beating Packers currently.. You never know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »