Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-25-2017, 01:33 PM   #1665
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Reaction too

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Thanks cause I was struggling but I didn’t want to do too much

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 01:34 PM   #1666
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The way I view sliders and I can ensure I'm probably the only one who has this view is, sliders to me seem like an "effort" level. A slider at 100 means 100% effort to me, a slider at 65 means 65% effort to me and so on. So on All-Madden madden I want 100% effort for both cpu and user on most things. Now there's fumbles, I don't view that slider as an "effort" slider, I view it as a occurrence effort. Interceptions I view as an effort slider, along with the rest.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:36 PM   #1667
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The way I view sliders and I can ensure I'm probably the only one who has this view is, sliders to me seem like an "effort" level. A slider at 100 means 100% effort to me, a slider at 65 means 65% effort to me and so on. So on All-Madden madden I want 100% effort for both cpu and user on most things. Now there's fumbles, I don't view that slider as an "effort" slider, I view it as a occurrence effort. Interceptions I view as an effort slider, along with the rest.

That’s actually I great explanation and I feel like that nails it I’ve always kinda thought that way but more so it gives you a better chance to catch or intercept ex

Old 09-25-2017, 01:38 PM   #1668
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Thanks cause I was struggling but I didn’t want to do too much

Quote:
Reaction too

I'd leave reaction alone, I would just adjust coverage a little, I mean you can even put coverage down to 50 and leave reaction at 100 for the cpu. Look what I did for the All-Pro set, I have the cpu with higher coverage than the use but this is because there's a huge difference in All-Pro and All-Madden, from Rookie to Pro to All-Pro, the jump isn't too bad but when you jump to All-Madden, it's a HUGE jump. People play All-Madden for a reason, they want a challenge and that's all they care about , so like I said, I don't see a point on playing on All-Madden but lowering all the cpu's sliders lower than yours. That's my take on it.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:38 PM   #1669
Rookie

Didn't mean any disrespect at all just was stating the facts I've noticed from my testing.

Also I run a league full of 32 users and we are a sim league. Have ran it for 8 years and it's far from every trick play in the game. It's been the most realistic experience of football you could ask for and that's the reason we have lasted for so long with so many members.

This year the game isn't working like it should for All Pro or All Madden as the defensive backs on all madden break to the ball as soon as qb raises his arm to throw on all pro the defense is still so bad that it's impossible to get stops. I apologize as I thought that your guys sliders were for all cfm and not just CPU.

Old 09-25-2017, 01:39 PM   #1670
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crice256
Didn't mean any disrespect at all just was stating the facts I've noticed from my testing.

Also I run a league full of 32 users and we are a sim league. Have ran it for 8 years and it's far from every trick play in the game. It's been the most realistic experience of football you could ask for and that's the reason we have lasted for so long with so many members.

This year the game isn't working like it should for All Pro or All Madden as the defensive backs on all madden break to the ball as soon as qb raises his arm to throw on all pro the defense is still so bad that it's impossible to get stops. I apologize as I thought that your guys sliders were for all cfm and not just CPU.

It's not a "Fact" it's an "Opinion", facts are provided by data not assumptions... nonetheless, you just came off snotty and rude and that's not needed in my thread or in anyone else's. You're more than welcome to engage in conversations but keep it civil.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:43 PM   #1671
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm not a hard guy to get along with just please respect everyone and their opinions. This is a forum for guys to help each other enjoy the game, not to argue and be rude to each other.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 01:45 PM   #1672
Banned

I think I’m just going to stick with all pro before I pull all my hair out lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »