Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-25-2017, 01:49 PM   #1673
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I think I’m just going to stick with all pro before I pull all my hair out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I think it's much easier to adjust All-Pro than to adjust All-Madden. It's easier to leave most of User sliders close to 50 (default) and raise the cpu's sliders as high as you want to give you the results you want, especially if you're trying to make the cpu more competitive without making it ridiculous . 50 at all madden is not even on both sides, the cpu still has a boost but 50 on all pro is even for both cpu and user.
Old 09-25-2017, 02:00 PM   #1674
Rookie

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Also I have adjusted sliders every way possible and there is not much of a difference in CPU reaction time either way. I appreciate the advice offered but it didn't help.

They did make the user versus CPU games to be really nice.

Old 09-25-2017, 02:05 PM   #1675
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So here it is guys, Rex said the update / patch will be "around" first week of October.

Screenshot_20170925-120438.png
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 02:06 PM   #1676
Rookie

I do have the facts from my testing as I am an Engineer and I love to test out sliders and different modes. Back in the previous maddens I created a chart of what areas to upgrade players and provided before and after stats.

The issue I'm seeing is that in cover 3 and Cover 4 defenses the reaction time of defenders is much quicker than before. Pre patch defenders would break on ball once ball was in the air. Now they break on the ball as soon as the QB raises his arm. What I have seen is they still break at the same point no matter what the slider setting is set to. And it doesn't make a difference if the player has good awareness or play recognition

Old 09-25-2017, 02:18 PM   #1677
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Here's a nice tutorial for anyone struggling with Target Passing.

https://youtu.be/pn9spt1TMKI
Old 09-25-2017, 03:09 PM   #1678
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crice256
I do have the facts from my testing as I am an Engineer and I love to test out sliders and different modes. Back in the previous maddens I created a chart of what areas to upgrade players and provided before and after stats.

The issue I'm seeing is that in cover 3 and Cover 4 defenses the reaction time of defenders is much quicker than before. Pre patch defenders would break on ball once ball was in the air. Now they break on the ball as soon as the QB raises his arm. What I have seen is they still break at the same point no matter what the slider setting is set to. And it doesn't make a difference if the player has good awareness or play recognition

🤡

Old 09-25-2017, 03:18 PM   #1679
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
🤡

I'm playing a test game on All Pro set ..... I'm losing, I can't really stop the cpu, I'm struggling... They've had two turnovers so that's why it's 10-9 going into the fourth. I get to the red zone and have thrown 2 ints. Smh i never really throw ints..

Last edited by Flazko; 09-25-2017 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Typos
Old 09-25-2017, 03:25 PM   #1680
Rookie

Do Pass Coverage Sliders Actually Work?

[quote name="crice256" post=2049031482]My user CFM is on all madden and we have adjusted the reaction time and pass coverage sliders from 0 to 100 and haven't noticed any difference at all.

Yes, but not to degrees that are easily noticeable. Shows up in ways that are tough to observe. All Madden at 1/1 for instance will still be orders of magnitude more difficult than All Pro at 99/99.

Subtle things like how a defender plays the ball in the air will be affected. It shows up over many games but can be tough to just "eyeball" in a few snaps or a single game. Since eyeballing is the method most people use to adjust sliders, you get stuff like this.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...p?p=2049036942

Wanted to share a response from another thread. This is what I was looking for. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »