Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-25-2017, 06:59 PM   #1705
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by badassgj
Man! I wish I had more time to play. So much more fun lately with sliders. By this time last year, I was bored with 17 and didn't want to play anymore.

In my 2nd year CFM with the Browns. 1st year made it to AFC Championship and blown out by Denver.
Year 2, started on AM, cant do it! lol

I touted Kizer for taking every snap and being the most sacked qb in the league (also threw the most INTs) so I cut Kessler. I am trying to build Kizer up, but its a long journey.

I played preseason on AM and just couldn't do it. I threw 9 INTs with Hogan in one half. So I am back to AP on fast. Finished out preseason 1 and 3 also losing Crowell for 5 weeks, who was my work horse last year. Picked up some guy named Brandon just because he was pure speed.
Started 1 and 2... Close games.

Don't cut your 3rd qb! Game 3 I lose Kizer in the first qtr, Hogan early in the 3rd and Duke Johnson!!! Yikes

It forces your kicker to take the snaps!
So no QB and down to 3rd RB. Thankfully I had a 2 score lead and have the wildcat as an option. I finished out the game and eeking out a W with some stout D. Kizer is out 5 weeks and Hogan out 4.
Perused the league and saw Alex Smith had been benched for Mahomes this year, so made a trade and got him. Probably not the best move but traded Kirksey.
The difference playing with Alex Smith vs Kizer was night and day. Still had errant passes but so many less and he seemed on point! I think Kizer has lost his job and will have to wait until Smith retires now.
Hahaha that's awesome man, glad you're having fun.!
Old 09-25-2017, 07:13 PM   #1706
All Star

Flazko's Arena

There guys, just fumbles and run blocking were adjusted for both cpu and user. You guys can use whatever, I had to adjust it for myself, fumbles were a bit too much and the running game was crazy for the cpu and non existent for myself.
That fast game speed ain't no joke.
Old 09-25-2017, 07:29 PM   #1707
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
There guys, just fumbles and run blocking were adjusted for both cpu and user. You guys can use whatever, I had to adjust it for myself, fumbles were a bit too much and the running game was crazy for the cpu and non existent for myself.
That fast game speed ain't no joke.

Yeah bro my dude zeke just fumbled the ball twice!!! So yeah your right

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-25-2017, 09:24 PM   #1708
Rookie

Quote:
I was in same boat lol I'm doing all pro first season, if I feel it's too easy after the season is over I will switch in the offseason to All-Madden.

Dammit guys lol think Ima stick with all madden Im 2-3 in my last 5 games with a little bit of adjustments on the sliders
Old 09-25-2017, 09:27 PM   #1709
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Flazko, what happened to ya 'Boys line?!?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:35 PM   #1710
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Dammit guys lol think Ima stick with all madden Im 2-3 in my last 5 games with a little bit of adjustments on the sliders
What adjustments did you make?
Old 09-25-2017, 09:36 PM   #1711
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
I'm sorry I had to quit that game, I was down 26-3 by halftime and that's wasn't what bugged me, I had to adjust my accuracy, my run block and the cpu run block. Stats were ridiculous. The fast game speed is no joke lol

I raised user run block from 40 to 45,
Raised user accuracy from 30 to 35,
Lower cpu run blocking from 80 to 75.

My passing was crazy, Dak ain't no Brady but he definitely ain't no Scrub. He couldn't complete a 5 - 10 yard pass without throwing it to the guys on the sidelines. I've never seen passing that bad in this game.
Once again I couldn't get any running at all. I had 14 yard running by halftime while the giants had 160 rushing with Vareen... No sir that is not going to fly lol the Fast game speed had really changed the game and made all pro a bit more difficult, which I like but I don't want outrageous stuff like that.
It's funny Flazko, after I posted that long post a day or so ago asking for some slider adjustment advice; These were almost the EXACT changes I made lol. I put the user accuracy at 29 though since I use Goff and don't want him putting up big stats unless he gets lucky.

User run game is still pretty spotty from the few games I've played since I'm still only averaging like 2.5-3 YPC with Gurley but it's closer to where I want it to be than before.

If I take out a couple big runs that I allowed cause of personal missplays I've been keeping the CPU run game around 3.5-5.5 YPC in my games since the changes. For some reason I've been getting torched through the air with no changes though its funny lol.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:36 PM   #1712
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Flazko, what happened to ya 'Boys line?!?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app
I'm asking myself that. I'm not sure right now. I have an excuse for our defense, it's very young but no excuse for the offensive line. Idk what's going on, hopefully they wake up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »