Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2017, 09:40 PM   #1841
Madden Avenger
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,176
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Iím trying to stick with all madden because I really like the Slow gameplay and how it feels.

These sliders are still very tough for me however I feel like that also has to do with jay ajayi and devante Parker being injured.
It definitely does. Ratings actually matter in All-Madden this year.
__________________
Currently playing:
Madden NFL 19
MLB The Show 18


Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/raider_ren82
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 09:42 PM   #1842
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
It definitely does. Ratings actually matter in All-Madden this year.


Since they both have been injured my offense has been a complete struggle and thatís why Iím on my losing streak
kwatts81 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 09:51 PM   #1843
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Iím trying to stick with all madden because I really like the Slow gameplay and how it feels.

These sliders are still very tough for me however I feel like that also has to do with jay ajayi and devante Parker being injured.
Oh yeah dude injuries really mess you up and make it so hard... I love that. One key injury can change the outcome of your season. Some players are that valuable. Don't be afraid to raise a few of your sliders a little higher or whatever is tough for you. It's all-madden , don't feel like you're being unfair or anything.. All-Madden is no joke.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 09:57 PM   #1844
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Oh yeah dude injuries really mess you up and make it so hard... I love that. One key injury can change the outcome of your season. Some players are that valuable. Don't be afraid to raise a few of your sliders a little higher or whatever is tough for you. It's all-madden , don't feel like you're being unfair or anything.. All-Madden is no joke.


Yeah these sliders are definitely no joke! Hopefully I can add some depth this offseason and make the team stronger
kwatts81 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:06 PM   #1845
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Oh yeah dude injuries really mess you up and make it so hard... I love that. One key injury can change the outcome of your season. Some players are that valuable. Don't be afraid to raise a few of your sliders a little higher or whatever is tough for you. It's all-madden , don't feel like you're being unfair or anything.. All-Madden is no joke.


Whats a reasonable pass coverage/reaction time that I can change for the cpu?
its like nobody gets open
DiegoGaming01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:18 PM   #1846
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Yeah these sliders are definitely no joke! Hopefully I can add some depth this offseason and make the team stronger
I'm looking forward to the draft. I'm going to scout really hard and try getting a big name Strong Safety or DE, possibly a Linebacker to go with Jaylon Smith and Sean Lee. I'm going to go defense heavy in draft. I might look for a TE in draft because Witten is going to retire.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:19 PM   #1847
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoGaming01
Whats a reasonable pass coverage/reaction time that I can change for the cpu?
its like nobody gets open
All-Madden set right? And for cpu WRs to get open or to be tighter in coverage on defense?
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:30 PM   #1848
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm looking forward to the draft. I'm going to scout really hard and try getting a big name Strong Safety or DE, possibly a Linebacker to go with Jaylon Smith and Sean Lee. I'm going to go defense heavy in draft. I might look for a TE in draft because Witten is going to retire.


I love building defense up first, and wake retired last year and I barely had cap. There is this right de that I have my eyes all over ! Late first rounder heís projected too lol
kwatts81 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:28 PM.

Top -