Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-26-2017, 09:40 PM   #1841
Madden Avenger

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Iím trying to stick with all madden because I really like the Slow gameplay and how it feels.

These sliders are still very tough for me however I feel like that also has to do with jay ajayi and devante Parker being injured.
It definitely does. Ratings actually matter in All-Madden this year.

Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/raider_ren82
Old 09-26-2017, 09:42 PM   #1842
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
It definitely does. Ratings actually matter in All-Madden this year.

Since they both have been injured my offense has been a complete struggle and thatís why Iím on my losing streak
Old 09-26-2017, 09:51 PM   #1843
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Iím trying to stick with all madden because I really like the Slow gameplay and how it feels.

These sliders are still very tough for me however I feel like that also has to do with jay ajayi and devante Parker being injured.
Oh yeah dude injuries really mess you up and make it so hard... I love that. One key injury can change the outcome of your season. Some players are that valuable. Don't be afraid to raise a few of your sliders a little higher or whatever is tough for you. It's all-madden , don't feel like you're being unfair or anything.. All-Madden is no joke.
Old 09-26-2017, 09:57 PM   #1844
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Oh yeah dude injuries really mess you up and make it so hard... I love that. One key injury can change the outcome of your season. Some players are that valuable. Don't be afraid to raise a few of your sliders a little higher or whatever is tough for you. It's all-madden , don't feel like you're being unfair or anything.. All-Madden is no joke.

Yeah these sliders are definitely no joke! Hopefully I can add some depth this offseason and make the team stronger
Old 09-26-2017, 10:06 PM   #1845
Banned

Quote:

Whats a reasonable pass coverage/reaction time that I can change for the cpu?
its like nobody gets open
Old 09-26-2017, 10:18 PM   #1846
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Yeah these sliders are definitely no joke! Hopefully I can add some depth this offseason and make the team stronger
I'm looking forward to the draft. I'm going to scout really hard and try getting a big name Strong Safety or DE, possibly a Linebacker to go with Jaylon Smith and Sean Lee. I'm going to go defense heavy in draft. I might look for a TE in draft because Witten is going to retire.
Old 09-26-2017, 10:19 PM   #1847
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoGaming01
Whats a reasonable pass coverage/reaction time that I can change for the cpu?
its like nobody gets open
All-Madden set right? And for cpu WRs to get open or to be tighter in coverage on defense?
Old 09-26-2017, 10:30 PM   #1848
Rookie

Quote:
I'm looking forward to the draft. I'm going to scout really hard and try getting a big name Strong Safety or DE, possibly a Linebacker to go with Jaylon Smith and Sean Lee. I'm going to go defense heavy in draft. I might look for a TE in draft because Witten is going to retire.

I love building defense up first, and wake retired last year and I barely had cap. There is this right de that I have my eyes all over ! Late first rounder heís projected too lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »