Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2017, 05:24 AM   #1865
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

So I was playing my first game with the new all madden set. So far so good. Losing to the Browns 10-7 in the 3rd when I get an interception. Then on the return my CB fumbles out of bounds. They go to replay and the fumble is overturned, but I would have kept possession either way. But instead of first and 10, its 2nd and 73(basically the goal line). I've seen a glitch like this before but I don't remember the situation.

Sooo I quit the game. Normally I wouldn't but I ran a play and it didn't fix. Probably been addressed before but I hadn't seen you guys mention it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2017, 06:55 AM   #1866
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787

I'm speechless. Screwed out of a touchdown with a minute left, tie game and no booth review on it.
Wow, well that was unfortunate lol I can't say that hasn't happened to me a few times in the past.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-27-2017 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Typos
Old 09-27-2017, 07:47 AM   #1867
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Wow, well that was unfortunate lol I can't say that hasn't happened to me a few times in the past.

I’ve been there bro but it was a key first down and it let me review it and you could see it crossed the yellow line but nope lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-27-2017, 07:51 AM   #1868
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino457
have a question because of the kicking sliders are these only for me or cpu also. because my punts are much too strong and wide and sometimes I have the the punter of the cpu only 30 yards punts on the playing field brings

Gesendet von iPhone mit Operation Sports

That’s for cpu too bro

Old 09-27-2017, 07:53 AM   #1869
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
So I was playing my first game with the new all madden set. So far so good. Losing to the Browns 10-7 in the 3rd when I get an interception. Then on the return my CB fumbles out of bounds. They go to replay and the fumble is overturned, but I would have kept possession either way. But instead of first and 10, its 2nd and 73(basically the goal line). I've seen a glitch like this before but I don't remember the situation.

Sooo I quit the game. Normally I wouldn't but I ran a play and it didn't fix. Probably been addressed before but I hadn't seen you guys mention it

I’ve had something similar to that happen I hope they address that stuff with the patch

Old 09-27-2017, 09:21 AM   #1870
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

So testing your sliders out, got my fantasy draft team done.

Won the game 27 to 16.

Aaron Rodgers was really good, mostly to his TE because I have 3 rookie LB's. Which to me means there not going to cover the TE well at all. And they didnt. They also didnt cover the RB out of the backfield well, or at all sometimes.

They could NOT run the ball. Ajayi was 15 for 15 yards in the 4th qtr.

I could NOT get off the Olineman blocking me. I got two sacks. One by my DE Solomon Thomas, other by my OLB Jarad Davis.

Had some great plays in the secondary, and some terrible ones. But thats what you get with an all rookie backfield. Actually, now that I think about it I have ONE seasoned veteran (2nd year Michael Pierce lol) on my defense.

My offensive line is beast mode. I put Scherff from RG to LT, still an 86 overall. I got Decastro and put him at LG. Got Travic Frederick and Zach Martin at C and RG respectively. Finished it up with Jack Conklin at RT.

And the biggest reason i won this game, with my rookie QB Deshaun Watson throwing 2 picks, one a pick six. Was my two WRs.

OBJ and Sammy Watkins.

Now Sammy only had 5 catches for 60 plus yards, not TDs. But he just really came through on multiple first downs.

OBJ caught 7 balls for 90 plus yards and a TD.

Sliders are great, need more games though to see if the CPU can get a running game going.
Old 09-27-2017, 09:40 AM   #1871
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino457
have a question because of the kicking sliders are these only for me or cpu also. because my punts are much too strong and wide and sometimes I have the the punter of the cpu only 30 yards punts on the playing field brings

Gesendet von iPhone mit Operation Sports
I had the same issue and thought something was weird. Check the wind and direction of the wind each time you kick, it factors in more than ever it feels like to me. If you want to try and pin them deep with a punt just hit full power in the kick meter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2017, 10:18 AM   #1872
Banned

. Game 1

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »